Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
But I thought yall said Ronaldo was THE PROBLEM :jbhmm:

A Problem...A. :russ:

Paramount+ is so boo-boo. I've been watching a silent screen for like a hour. At least have a pre-show or some shyt. Ghetto ass streaming service. Only good thing they ever did was put Kate Abdo and Therry Henry in the same studio. Best pundit desk in football.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
What promise has Mbappe not fulfilled on?

Champion's League, winning with in an actual league, scoring titles in said actual leagues. He's done it all internationally. Now I think he has to achieve at the club level, the modern greats have to IMO.

With the talent, England sooner rather than later will win a WC imo.

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
A Problem...A. :russ:

Paramount+ is so boo-boo. I've been watching a silent screen for like a hour. At least have a pre-show or some shyt. Ghetto ass streaming service. Only good thing they ever did was put Kate Abdo and Therry Henry in the same studio. Best pundit desk in football.
and once they get rid of this current problem another one gonna magically appear :yeshrug: its deeper than that, just a very toxic club atm. And it was always :scust: to me the way the Man U fans were disrespecting a club legend like Ronaldo. He's the biggest name that ever played for your club. He did pretty well ngl all things considering, the interview was just him forcing their hand to let him go because he was done with the situation