Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
:snoop:

tacos delivered by car straight from an authentic taco shop in chihuahua>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

:snoop:

Tacos hand folded by a small Mexican family in a ranch style house in Southern California delivered by 50cc bike through the Mojave desert delivered to your doorstep>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I guess that's just homemade in the end

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Balotelli scores a brace.... and City draws a crucial game.

Edin Dzeko is the worst CF this side of Emile Heskey. I wish he'd blow his knee out. Anybody else would be better.

Nasri is shyt too.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Balotelli scores a brace.... and City draws a crucial game.

Edin Dzeko is the worst CF this side of Emile Heskey. I wish he'd blow his knee out. Anybody else would be better.

Nasri is shyt too.

Mancini just bought too many of the same players. He should have been more dilligent with his spending when the club was willing to give him every opportunity to succeed.

Now it doesn't seem like the club can buy players without selling one of their high earners(they are on some astronomical wages!!).

best thing that happen to City today was Ivory Coasted getting ousted by Nigeria.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Mancini just bought too many of the same players. He should have been more dilligent with his spending when the club was willing to give him every opportunity to succeed.

Now it doesn't seem like the club can buy players without selling one of their high earners(they are on some astronomical wages!!).

best thing that happen to City today was Ivory Coasted getting ousted by Nigeria.

This is true. He can put Lescott, Dzeko, Nasri by the shop window but nobody is going to buy them because they refues to pay them anything near the wages they earn. Balotelli has potential and quality and even he had to take a pay cut. Those players I listed have neither so I doubt anyone is going to buy them. Just have to wait for their contracts to run out, while we finish top 4 in the prem and flop in champions league every year until then.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
article-2272953-17541E6E000005DC-928_634x398.jpg
:wow:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So basically Mario can't really cut in the PL then, fraud. He'll crash at Milan too, gave up on dude.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I hate the contrarians on days like today, and people using like jokes like "lol when is the beyonce concert starting lol"

I much prefer the blind ignorant hope of the world cup or the niche status of any other sport

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats why you don't talk sports or watch sports with gays, or females who aren't actually into sports.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
I hate the contrarians on days like today, and people using like jokes like "lol when is the beyonce concert starting lol"

I much prefer the blind ignorant hope of the world cup or the niche status of any other sport
Today could either be a great day to be anti-christian or a great day to be pro-murderer.