Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
On the topic of Sancho…

What do people think his next move should be?

I think a big team abroad should look at him personally

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
On the topic of Sancho…

What do people think his next move should be?

I think a big team abroad should look at him personally

Away from England. His type of game with the lack of athleticism isn't built for the PL. The problem hes going to find is that training in Spain and Italy is even harder than it in the PL. Because they love to run the players. That's why you'll find the distance covered stats are higher in Serie A and La Liga but sprints and intensity are lower than they are in the PL. Also the issues hes had with Waistcoat and Ten Hairs with body language he'll find in those countries too so he has to work on that.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I just woke up this morning and realized that i haven't watched a MLS game since Bush second term :gucci:

not even Messi playing in it could get me to watch more than two highlights.
When I finally built up interest in following NYC FC one season, I turned on my ESPN app and they told me it was blacked out and I had no rights to watch the team, they didn't want my business so I took my money elsewhere.:manny:

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
Go back to Germany and get his rep back up. Jude’s shown that you don’t need to come to the EPL if you’re playing at an elite level :manny:

Not the worst idea but might feel like a bit of a step back. At 23, that’s better than languishing at UTD tho.

I was thinking maybe either Germany or France. Italy I’m not sure.
Away from England. His type of game with the lack of athleticism isn't built for the PL. The problem hes going to find is that training in Spain and Italy is even harder than it in the PL. Because they love to run the players. That's why you'll find the distance covered stats are higher in Serie A and La Liga but sprints and intensity are lower than they are in the PL. Also the issues hes had with Waistcoat and Ten Hairs with body language he'll find in those countries too so he has to work on that.

First of all, Ten Hairs is a crazy slander name :dead:

And I agree. In 2023 I would suggest a move to a lower Prem team & grind but I just don’t think this league is for him.

Looks like Germany should be his next move.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Not the worst idea but might feel like a bit of a step back. At 23, that’s better than languishing at UTD tho.

I was thinking maybe either Germany or France. Italy I’m not sure.

First of all, Ten Hairs is a crazy slander name :dead:

And I agree. In 2023 I would suggest a move to a lower Prem team & grind but I just don’t think this league is for him.

Looks like Germany should be his next move.
He's not rated at one of the worst Man U teams I've seen. I don't think he can take any steps forward right now. He needs a step back to get back on track. I haven't heard anything about his training attitude until now, yet he's had them with every team he's been at. Its better for him to either fix his habits (which can be hard) or go somewhere where he won't be scrutinized for it.

France might be a good shout. Looks like forwards from English clubs thrive over there.

Edit: I say France, but I seen Lyon players just get chewed out by a fan with a mic after a game, and them nikkas just had to stand there and take it lol

Last edited: