Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Sancho has burnt the Citeh bridge. No point even mentioning them. Even tho they are the perfect team for his skills set. You think someone like De Zerbi is going to accept bad body language/negative attitude he basically kicked Trossard and Sanchez out for the same thing.

Grealish is more endurance and strength so while he isn't rapid he can still go past defenders.

Mahrez is a technical wizard who has agility and cooordination. Also Mahrez played in the Championship so he learnt to toughen up before he ever touched the Prem. Sancho went from u18/u21 football in England to playing 1st team football in Germany. He's basically Werner and Havmomentz who have struggled to the intensity and pace of the PL even tho they have attributes that fit the league.

Foden is another who has agility and coordination and some deceptive pace.
You need to chill man :mjlol:

The Villain

Superstar
Daps

Getafe board seeing this.

FWaHTlG.gif

Ten Hag better squash the beef with Sancho ASAP.:lolbron:

Who am I kidding, he'll put Bruno on the left...:unimpressed:

Pellistri or Amad time

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

Ten Hag better squash the beef with Sancho ASAP.:lolbron:

Sancho is done or should be done until he makes a public and a private apology to ETH and the team. And even then he should be gone next year.

Sancho completely played himself going after a guy who shielded him from any criticism for two months last year. Delusional stuff :francis:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Thats not 100 true. he'd eat in the right team. Neither Grealish, Mahrez, Foden have/had crazy athleticism.

which make me wonder why some players move to certain teams knowing the style of play dont fit them.

You don't seem to know how unathletic/lazy Sancho is.

Kid can't track back. I've seen Grealish sprint the length of the pitch to regain possession.

And like it's been said, Sancho can't come back to City him and his ppl left without grace. He should try Dortmund but good luck to anyone who will pay his wages.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
wasn't uganda the same country where that man united fan was killed by a liverpool fan after the 7 nil? they really need to chill the fukk out. it's not that serious people. i guess their lives suck so bad that they are living vicariously through these rich clubs.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
wasn't uganda the same country where that man united fan was killed by a liverpool fan after the 7 nil? they really need to chill the fukk out. it's not that serious people. i guess their lives suck so bad that they are living vicariously through these rich clubs.

That's sad man. That fanbase murdering in different continents now.