Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Let’s hope Arteta finally learned a lesson and ends the Havertz experiment. Also needs to reward Reiss with a few starts.
Reiss and Vieira proved themselves, and they need to get rewarded. I think if he continues to start Havertz due to his transfer fee then he could lose some of the players.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
We really stole that game because that offside decision could have easily gone in Utd’s favour. I hope Arteta learns from this and sits Havertz because he offers nothing off the ball when we’re in possession and when he gets the ball, he literally passes it off to the first person he sees. It’s obviously a confidence issue because he’s not technically shyt but if he’s not gonna help us win, someone else should be playing.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
ETH has a problem shutting down games. Since his Ajax days, I’ve always remembered his teams dropping points/losing games in the last 10 mins.

-Against Spurs in UCL with Ajax
-Against Sevilla at OT
-Away against Arsenal last season at the 3-2
-Away against Brighton with the Alexis PK
-Away to CP, with the Olise FK

Gotta do better. Jose knows how to grind out a result.

even pep. when did any of his teams last lose 4 - 0? 7 - 1?

ancelotti two 4 - 0 losses ever up until 2020 (as per link).

how many times did saf lose by big margins. possibly 4 or 5 in 20-odd years (IIRC).

ten hag has at least 2 last season alone.

his ajax got a man sent off and lost 4 - 0 in their charity shield start of his last season there.

again he didn't shut the game down.

i think ETH knows how to micro manage technically but doesn't know how to string it all together.

and his way of managing does not get the emotion and passion for the cause going like klopp does with his players.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Reiss and Vieira proved themselves, and they need to get rewarded. I think if he continues to start Havertz due to his transfer fee then he could lose some of the players.
He needs to figure this shyt out quick
If he benches him the board will be in his ass
If he doesn't and he's shyt he will lose the players
He only has one option, somehow he needs to get Havertz playing

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We really stole that game because that offside decision could have easily gone in Utd’s favour. I hope Arteta learns from this and sits Havertz because he offers nothing off the ball when we’re in possession and when he gets the ball, he literally passes it off to the first person he sees. It’s obviously a confidence issue because he’s not technically shyt but if he’s not gonna help us win, someone else should be playing.
We have enough competitions and depth to find games where we can afford him playing through his struggles, but it can’t be a marquee fixture like this one.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now to end the day right.

@Ill-Yaz @Gilver

FzVT9fXWIAMXf_B.jpg

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Our fixtures have been extremely kind to us so far. Unlucky not to have 12/12 points but considering the circumstances, I’ll take it.

Our games after the break aren’t too bad either. The only games I see is stumbling over are against Tottenham at home (they’re playing really well) and of course Man City.

We’ve got the CL and EFL cup to rotate enough players so everyone should stay fresh and happy.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I was buzzing when Canada beat Spain in basketball earlier, but leave it to Manchester United to kill the joy . :francis:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
@Gilver where the fuk are you you piece of fukin shyt!!!

Bring your bytch ass here. Talking about this washed up motherfuker Evans being a good signing.

Motherfuker just stood there, didn't even close down Rice at that stage of the game.

Fuk you you fukin twat!!!!
Habibi, why can't we just be best buds? All United aren't we? GGMU.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
He needs to figure this shyt out quick
If he benches him the board will be in his ass
If he doesn't and he's shyt he will lose the players
He only has one option, somehow he needs to get Havertz playing
Honestly, he needs to do what's best for his squad because getting results is always the answer. I assume he'll give him another chance for the Everton game after the break, and if he looks bad after that. Then he needs to do what his best for everybody and sit him