Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Odimwinghe :mjpls:

airball.gif

when i saw him at QPR yesterday, i thought his move was already completed :snoop:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont know man, uncle tom seems accurate (in american soccer terms)

any praise, any "fukkin brit c*nts with their bias" is automatically given a :whoa: .. why? cause of the inferiority complex a lot of guys have. so defending american players, teams, our soccer culture is automatically seen as disrespectful or some shyt.. its pathetic to see

lalas has spoken on this same thing too and always pokes at the issue on his twitter every so often

its seeped into forums, into journalism (see: grant wahl) and its generally sad

What's wrong with Grant Wahl? I don't really read him, just follow him on twitter so I genuinely don't know.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Even though they are shyt?

One club in this thread that was overrated as fukk....friad that wasn't good fitba. :pachaha:

They're right in line with other seasons... that 4/5/6th place around the EL spots. Par for the course except they are playing very entertaining games.

word is............... DDR himself is creating the unrest cause he isn't starting.. the guy that by all accounts Bradley is keeping out of the lineup. This won't end well

What's wrong with Grant Wahl? I don't really read him, just follow him on twitter so I genuinely don't know.

No opinions whatsoever. Always plays it safe. Never comments about ANYTHING ever going on, that motherfukker is so bland its sickening. Like I mentioned before, the MelYeah way of posting. He does his thing but if all his posts were removed it would not make one difference to any discussion, or historical reference. And when he does have an opinion, it's something negative.

That shyt might be able to fly in sports where there are 10000 replaceable similar people working on the same thing, but not here. He actually has some power over things and only broadcasts hate, if anything at all. And getting involved in twitter, I've also learned he's basically the last one on the case in any news every time as well.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
@mastermind :beli::wtf:

[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhK0e7Bbaoao1hGmLr]Video: New Trend? Men In Nigeria Getting Pink Lip Tattoos![/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Balotellis Presentation Live

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkqD2GaIYaA]Mario Balotelli [ITA] Presentazione Ufficiale AC Milan - YouTube[/ame]

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Not yet. Me and my brehette are about to go through my grandfathers vinyl collection and rip it all to a harddrive so we have an army of archaic 50's and 60's reggae tracks to sample (b*stardize).

These jams is slammin btw.

Your grandpa has crates like that? :myman:

I await the day your Soundcloud goes global

Lee Foss just posted this on FB too
mysmilie_1863.gif

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
James Appell ‏@jamesappell

Florent Sinama-Pongolle looks like he's having a whale of a time at new club FC Rostov. The b*stard. pic.twitter.com/41ArCP7o

BCALgUMCEAA8xCd.jpg:large

:sadbron::sadbron::sadbron:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I just want to know what it means for Mikey.

it's been widely acknowledged that he's been the best player for them, pulling the strings. but it seems de rossi and bradley are kind of in the same position, so a vindictive coach could go with the italian and leave bradley out? theoretically this is only an extreme

and its 1-4. team hasnt really played too well nor shown effort, think they want him gone tbh.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea