Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
it's been widely acknowledged that he's been the best player for them, pulling the strings. but it seems de rossi and bradley are kind of in the same position, so a vindictive coach could go with the italian and leave bradley out? theoretically this is only an extreme

and its 1-4. team hasnt really played too well nor shown effort, think they want him gone tbh.

Laurent Blanc ain't got time for that.

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
James Appell ‏@jamesappell

Florent Sinama-Pongolle looks like he's having a whale of a time at new club FC Rostov. The b*stard. pic.twitter.com/41ArCP7o

BCALgUMCEAA8xCd.jpg:large

:sadbron::sadbron::sadbron:

nubian white queens :wow:

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
i dont know man, uncle tom seems accurate (in american soccer terms)

any praise, any "fukkin brit c*nts with their bias" is automatically given a :whoa: .. why? cause of the inferiority complex a lot of guys have. so defending american players, teams, our soccer culture is automatically seen as disrespectful or some shyt.. its pathetic to see

lalas has spoken on this same thing too and always pokes at the issue on his twitter every so often

its seeped into forums, into journalism (see: grant wahl) and its generally sad

where were you wen I made this point earlier in this very thread :leostare:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Hold up, Alicia Keys is singing the national anthem at the Super Bowl? :dwillhuh:

Do people not know she cant... um... sing? :wtf:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
James Appell ‏@jamesappell

Florent Sinama-Pongolle looks like he's having a whale of a time at new club FC Rostov. The b*stard. pic.twitter.com/41ArCP7o

BCALgUMCEAA8xCd.jpg:large

:sadbron::sadbron::sadbron:

Racist Russian men must be like :pacspit: when they see these pictures.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Messi pierde los papeles e insulta a Arbeloa en el párking

Leo Messi ended his poor game against Real Madrid with a gesture unbecoming of a sportsman. Insulting another player when the pulses must have dropped to normal registration. It happened on the access ramp to the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium, where the bus was parked Barcelona area adjacent to the car park is used by players of Real Madrid, as announced last night Punto Pelota.

At one point in the night, defender Alvaro Arbeloa was inside his vehicle with his wife waiting to come out into the street. Just then, Leo Messi left the Bernabeu facilities to board the bus and noticed the presence of Arbeloa. No doubt and stuck her tongue out for a walk, leaving several insults according to eyewitnesses. They were a few seconds of nervousness. While Leo was spending saliva and gesturing with his head, Madrid player waved his arm to follow his path to reach the bus.

That was all. There was more at stake because he had a family, in this case women's soccer player of Real Madrid. Not the first time that Leo Messi loses his composure with Madrid players, something that is becoming a habit lately unhealthy for the recent Golden Ball balonazo still remember the fans in the Classic Championship in Madrid in April 2011.
Furthermore, according to 'La Sexta', Argentine also faced with Aitor Karanka in the tunnel and said "what the hell do you look?Mourinho Snowman ".

Messi turning heel :ehh:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not yet. Me and my brehette are about to go through my grandfathers vinyl collection and rip it all to a harddrive so we have an army of archaic 50's and 60's reggae tracks to sample (b*stardize).

These jams is slammin btw.

Ripping vinyl is process, no need to rip them if you all you plan to do is just sample.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Y'all, about Becks salary and french taxes...
First of all he and his family lives in London.
Second, he's contratc will last only 5 months meaning it's less than 6 monthes + 1 day, therefore he is not considered as a french tax payer : he will keep paying his taxes in England.
Third, if he would have worked more than 6 months, ALL his revenues (merchandising, ads, salary, bonuses and so on...) would have been taxed no matter if most were earned outside France...
Fourth, the 75% tax is for all revenue above 1mill and it's not available YET : when it will be on, if your salary were to be 1 mill and 1 euro, only the one euro will receive the 75 treatment.

That said, Becks will be paid 2200€ a month. Considering that and the facts that his family lives in England and he will work less than 6 months, he will more likely not pay any taxes...
He will still earn 800K a month (previous salary in LA) but it's more likely being paid to his society (holding ?) In London.

Im not a Economics major but that's what I remember from what I read about the subject.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Jeff Bradley ‏@JerseyJBradley

The skill, speed of thought and tactical awareness in Norwich-QPR is next level, amirite @AlexiLalas ?
Alexi Lalas ‏@AlexiLalas

@JerseyJBradley I have tears streaming down my eyes. I've never witnessed such beauty. 'Tis a heavenly level.

@AlexiLalas Can't believe some would call this "soccer." It's so much more.
Alexi Lalas ‏@AlexiLalas

@JerseyJBradley No word could really do it justice.
Taylor Twellman ‏@TaylorTwellman

oh but @AlexiLalas you think @MLS is as good as #QPRvNOR ...how dare you say the American League is this quality?

If "the MLS" really wants to climb to #qpr-nor level, it needs some Rangers, Wanderers and Cities. And pies.
Ghost of Gaetjens ‏@Gaetjens

Dear South American #10s : If you're contemplating a move to either the EPL or MLS, watch #QPRvNOR , then call me.

:lolbron:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I am embarrassed for Lalas and Bradley for that exchange.

rVVegJd.gif

how did I not see this yesterday :russ:

deuces to the homie Zemen.