Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

just got banned again in five minutes. well, these so called american soccer fans are even worse than the uncle toms who criticize dempsey to fit in with the brits in the spurs forums

dudes want people to be posting in that inoffensive "no shyt sherlock" melyeah way, anything other than that is too 'extreme'

http://www.bigsoccer.com/community/...spurs-dempsey-at-tottenham-r.1974072/page-113

this whole thread. i did tell one of the uncle tom mods to apologize to me for being ignorant, so that mightve helped :heh:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
just got banned again in five minutes. well, these so called american soccer fans are even worse than the uncle toms who criticize dempsey to fit in with the brits in the spurs forums

dudes want people to be posting in that inoffensive "no shyt sherlock" melyeah way, anything other than that is too 'extreme'

:ld:

I just found your posts. Breh, you need to slow down on this Dempsey stanning. Its unhealthy. :whoa:

That dude SidefootSitter is one of the worst posters ive seen on any forums.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

i dont know man, uncle tom seems accurate (in american soccer terms)

any praise, any "fukkin brit c*nts with their bias" is automatically given a :whoa: .. why? cause of the inferiority complex a lot of guys have. so defending american players, teams, our soccer culture is automatically seen as disrespectful or some shyt.. its pathetic to see

lalas has spoken on this same thing too and always pokes at the issue on his twitter every so often

its seeped into forums, into journalism (see: grant wahl) and its generally sad

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
also why us mens soccer is not growing at all on the fan side... very lame fans with no passion

the us women have more passionate fans and they are mostly teenage girls

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ozaze is incredible. Destroyed all ties with his club and national side in a month period. Keshi out there :russ: @ his disastrous day.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
i was :sadbron: when i read zeman might be leaving roma

only team i can watch every week and never be disappointed in

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Look again at the crap you signed in the summer and tell me who on earth could suppose it's a top club.
:stopitslime: Vertoghen ,Dembele and Lloris are crap? :whoo: you must be on that dope.

.....sigurdsson

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Collapse coming even with signings. Most players softer than tissue paper. And as long as AVB keeps starting Defoe.

I ain't even a fukkin coach and been predicting everything this season. Can't be that hard for the coach to see can it?

Holtby for Parker, or Holtby for Dempsey then Dempsey for Defoe, then Adebayor for Defoe when he is back.

Parker, Dembele, Defoe playing injured. That blood spinning injected even more selfish DNA in Defoe.
:manny: Its life, i'm cool now. Since Alex Pritchard signed a new contract with the club everything else is irrelevant. :mj:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
i dont know man, uncle tom seems accurate (in american soccer terms)

any praise, any "fukkin brit c*nts with their bias" is automatically given a :whoa: .. why? cause of the inferiority complex a lot of guys have. so defending american players, teams, our soccer culture is automatically seen as disrespectful or some shyt.. its pathetic to see

lalas has spoken on this same thing too and always pokes at the issue on his twitter every so often

its seeped into forums, into journalism (see: grant wahl) and its generally sad
The problem is the praise of American players gets over the top, which is equally annoying. I dont like neiter, so its why I step away from talking about American players that much, except for comedic purposes. Its become the new "religion" for me. Both sides care way too much.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
And this :mjpls:

[ame="http://soundcloud.com/late-nite-tuff-guy/reality-lntg-interpretation"]Reality [LNTG Forbidden Interpretation] by Late Nite Tuff Guy on SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds[/ame]