Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The Ls Odemwingie took this month :deadmanny:

Outside of Capoue/Diame or Villa, really dont see who Arsenal could've bought. Squad has a lot of averageness as is. Buying for the sake of buying got Squillaci and Santos.
you dont buy for the sake of buying, but there have to be players out there that could have improved this squad and would not break the bank. Wenger fukked it up.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
The Ls Odemwingie took this month :deadmanny:

you dont buy for the sake of buying, but there have to be players out there that could have improved this squad and would not break the bank. Wenger fukked it up.

Moussa Sissoko and M'Vila come to mind but I don't if they are the difference between 4,5,6. This window was full of hype.

Not buying a midfielder in the summer is more frustrating than this.

The clip of Odemwingie on Sky talking like a Qpr player is already a classic.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
flapvm.gif
@ DL and friends.

:pacspit: at Dempsey as a FW
:pacspit: at Bentley not leaving
:pacspit: at Livermore being cover for Parker.
:pacspit: at the lack of proper scouting at a supposedly top club

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
flapvm.gif
@ DL and friends.

:pacspit: at Dempsey as a FW
:pacspit: at Bentley not leaving
:pacspit: at Livermore being cover for Parker.
:pacspit: at the lack of proper scouting at a supposedly top club

Collapse coming even with signings. Most players softer than tissue paper. And as long as AVB keeps starting Defoe.

I ain't even a fukkin coach and been predicting everything this season. Can't be that hard for the coach to see can it?

Holtby for Parker, or Holtby for Dempsey then Dempsey for Defoe, then Adebayor for Defoe when he is back.

Parker, Dembele, Defoe playing injured. That blood spinning injected even more selfish DNA in Defoe.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Moussa Sissoko and M'Vila come to mind but I don't if they are the difference between 4,5,6. This window was full of hype.

Not buying a midfielder in the summer is more frustrating than this.

The clip of Odemwingie on Sky talking like a Qpr player is already a classic.

man, we need another striker and another defensive and creative midfielder. Wenger knows this too.

Odemwingie about to get sold to some random Turkish club tomorrow. No way he can stay at WBA after his fukkery.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
man, we need another striker and another defensive and creative midfielder. Wenger knows this too.

Odemwingie about to get sold to some random Turkish club tomorrow. No way he can stay at WBA after his fukkery.

Qpr aint even give him the number.

:whoa: post Mario England needs this. He said good bye to his Wba teammates :snoop:

I see the holes too but I think we have enough for 4th. Too many obstacles this month.

Arsene needs to end his back and forth bullshyt in the summer and be decisive for once.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
banned from BS YA again for being too real :heh:

I kept this username a grand total of 6 months, a new record