Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ODOYLE RULES

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Off the Cliff
The heart & soul. Arsenal will learn it this year.

FxNm3YyX0AE2X69

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Havertz brings certain qualities to the team that nobody else does and is a useful player IN CERTAIN SITUATIONS.

Arteta just needs to realise, and hopefully has after that game, that he shouldn't force Havertz into the team and build this weird lineup around him when there is absolutely no need to.:why:

Use him in games and situations when it makes sense and we need those attributes he has, otherwise just stick to what was working last season with small adjustments here and there. As soon as Benny Blanco was up and down that wing linking up with Saka and Odegaard it was causing mayhem. Fabio much more urgent and direct, linking with everyone well.

It's not like Havertz even does too much wrong, the tactical changes to accommodate him is just throwing off the team. tbf the Timber injury threw a spanner in the works, but we can't afford to experiment and have these types of performances in tougher games.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Both managers could of spent that money on nearly any midfielder in the world and decided to overspend on 2 underachieving Chelsea players who had been dropped. Both managers are now forcing them in their teams that aren't built to accommodate them.

You can't make this shyt up.

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
Both managers could of spent that money on nearly any midfielder in the world and decided to overspend on 2 underachieving Chelsea players who had been dropped.

I can't wrap my head around it:gucci:

Any other circumstances and I'd expect some type of Money Laundering.

Arteta for me is even worse because all he had to do was make a simple addition to a great squad.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Both managers could of spent that money on nearly any midfielder in the world and decided to overspend on 2 underachieving Chelsea players who had been dropped. Both managers are now forcing them in their teams that aren't built to accommodate them.

Pep the only one who got the right Chelsea midfielder

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
So City are the only team with a 100% record so far until tomorrow. Maybe Sheffield will surprise us.