Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
i hope arsenal fans weren't laughing at the Mason Mount signing at ManU when they have the same situation with Donkai
We were laughing, but not that hard cause of Kai.

Regardless of the starting lineup, Arteta needs to figure out how to close better at home. Conceding goals was part of what done us in at the end of last season

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
We were laughing, but not that hard cause of Kai.

Regardless of the starting lineup, Arteta needs to figure out how to close better at home. Conceding goals was part of what done us in at the end of last season

havertz will start again or just not play next week and then play against bum azz everton after the international break. Brehs like reiss nelson and emile smith are prob like :scust: how they ain't even getting burn and havertz looking like a championship player

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Too make matters worse arteta playing tons of ppl out of position to get havertz into the lineup . It’s shocking

Team should be playing a 4-2-1-3 realistically
It all doesn't make sense because nobody benefits from this tactic change. I feel bad for Martinelli because you can tell by body language he hates every second of this. I can't point 1 person who has benefited from this change. I think Arteta is most likely doing this to accommodate Havertz, which is a mistake. I think you can tell by most players body language they're not feeling this.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif
65 million on this Yout cuzzy. Man can't even explain it if i wanted to :beli:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Squad isn't strong enough to comfortably beat Fulham, Forest and Crystal Palace?
I mean to win the league

But with how many guys are playing outta position…not strong enough to comfortably beat those teams

Arteta is a fool

Go back to playing 4-2-3-1 or 4-2-1-3

Have havertz in the bench, partey as a holding mid.

What is the situation with Gabriel anyway?

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I mean to win the league

But with how many guys are playing outta position…not strong enough to comfortably beat those teams

Arteta is a fool

Go back to playing 4-2-3-1 or 4-2-1-3

Have havertz in the bench, partey as a holding mid.

What is the situation with Gabriel anyway?
I think it has to do with his passing, but I honestly don't know.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
It all doesn't make sense because nobody benefits from this tactic change. I feel bad for Martinelli because you can tell by body language he hates every second of this. I can't point 1 person who has benefited from this change. I think Arteta is most likely doing this to accommodate Havertz, which is a mistake. I think you can tell by most players body language they're not feeling this.
I know that look on Martinelli’s face. It’s the same look when you have to play wingman to the fat friend. Tired of taking one for the team. :beli: