Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

naijaboi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NaijaToLAViaATL
- Rice was excellent
- Eddie is Eddie. Should be not be playing for an EPL title contender
- Partey is not going to hold up with this formation
- Arteta needs to keep things simple but his ego won't let him
- Too early to judge Kai but he looks lost out there
- EPL officiating needs an overhaul

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
Eddie running from his destiny of leading the line for Palace and Ghana. Middle table legend in the making.

Arteta & Edu have got a lot right but Havertz isnt one of them. How Chelsea managed to shift him and Mount is a mystery.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
So the club have confirmed that the snippets of info we got didn't paint the full picture.

Damn, who could have guessed. :jbhmm:

Will be interesting to see which rival he joins in the coming years.

"We have the evidence that proves he is innocent of r*pe allegations, but we aren't going to release that" :troll:

Sorry if I have full conclusive evidence I didn't do anything involving an R charge imma leak the shyt my damn self.

A lot of guys are being totally flippant about him playing for another team in England, totally disregarding it's not only the fans he has to worry about but also his actual team mates.

I assure you the vast majority of any team that has heard that recording is not having him in their dressing room.
TBH I'm sure a lot of that United team probably hasn't spoken to him since that recording and the pictures were put out.

Nasty work...this is the last i'm going to talk on this shyt cause that scumbag don't deserve anymore airtime.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
"We have the evidence that proves he is innocent of r*pe allegations, but we aren't going to release that" :troll:

Sorry if I have full conclusive evidence I didn't do anything involving an R charge imma leak the shyt my damn self.

A lot of guys are being totally flippant about him playing for another team in England, totally disregarding it's not only the fans he has to worry about but also his actual team mates.

I assure you the vast majority of any team that has heard that recording is not having him in their dressing room.
TBH I'm sure a lot of that United team probably hasn't spoken to him since that recording and the pictures were put out.

Nasty work...this is the last i'm going to talk on this shyt cause that scumbag don't deserve anymore airtime.
The club could never be seen to do that however as it would probably be seen to be in bad taste. Also might come with legal consequences

Greenwood though, I could see it happening depending on how long he has to deal with the stigma or if (when) they ever break up.

Honestly, I don't think teammates need to be worried about. Wouldn't surprise me if every PL team had one or two players who have got away with violating women. Also wouldn't suprise me if clubs themselves were involved in cover-ups.

For whatever reason, people seem to view footballers as bastions for all that is good and right when in reality, these are mostly just rich young men from tough backgrounds with limited education.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

200.gif

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Why what happened?

boots flying in over MG.
mainstream media targetting mount's issues.
antony's issues in the pipe.
maguire issues.
need MF with no cash.

etc

and then the long standing stuff

sale.
dross out.
stadium.
city dominance.

as an aside:

i note that the DM keeps aiming undeserved potshots at onana ..

calling him "wild" after the first game.

now saying that 40 shots against MU doesn't "look good for onana" even though that has nothing to do with him/his position.

Screenshot-2023-08-22-at-15-01-05.png