Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Reppin
NYC
barstool laid off troopz, expressions and rants

:picard:
kdWiw1K.png

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
The idolization of footballers really gotta stop. Sports stars in general. These are regular men and women like all of us, just with top talent/output in their sports field.

I’m not going to Djokovic or Osimhen for direction on world politics or philosophy.
agree......its just dudes who are talented at something that's it. lot of these dudes are lames pre-money when comes to women etc...i dont follow any athlete on social media, the only sport related i follow is the official liverpool instagram, don robbie channel. after that i know nothing about my favorite playes that's not football related or care.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
The idolization of footballers really gotta stop. Sports stars in general. These are regular men and women like all of us, just with top talent/output in their sports field.

I’m not going to Djokovic or Osimhen for direction on world politics or philosophy.
Its kind of hard to do that for people. Athletes, Movie Stars, and Musicians evoke such emotions in people, its hard for a lot of people to separate their feelings from reality and expectations. Especially when it starts at a young age and those emotions/memories are tied to good times

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
yup expressions got laid off as well
I think he actually moved his fam to nyc as well this year :picard:
Troopz said he “left Barstool” on his latest video. But he also said he has nothing planned for the future, so I’m guessing he’s just saying that but he really got fired.