Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps

*Hank Hill voice* boy I tell you whut, that Neymar sure loves himself some middle eastern money *Hank Hill laugh*

Minute he starts to complain, they’ll be quick to remember

CnzhAJKWgAABd9F.jpg

:mjpls:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
For whatever reason, people seem to view footballers as bastions for all that is good and right when in reality, these are mostly just rich young men from tough backgrounds with limited education.
The idolization of footballers really gotta stop. Sports stars in general. These are regular men and women like all of us, just with top talent/output in their sports field.

I’m not going to Djokovic or Osimhen for direction on world politics or philosophy.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I said this verbatim years ago, when my boys were asking what happened to Arsenal… and this is what we have been missing… well, not now as of late.

The team is super solid now. But the future of the sport is Black and Arab. Especially with the new hot talent coming in from US/Canada/France/England being mostly Black.
Arsenal have always embraced black players and that's why they have such a strong following abroad IMO especially in France, Africa and the States. The only club close is Chelsea because of Drogba.

Arsenal imo will always have a top class black player right now we've got Saka/Saliba but Big Gabi will grow into world class imo and if Timber comes back watch out.