Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
@Kunty__McPhuck Urby loaned from Milan to Fulham :mjpls:

He hadnt played in a few weeks and as far as I know its just till the end of the season and he comes back. Gives Fulham some much needed speed that they need plus hes can play different positions. Hes better suited to the EPL but a useful squad player for a big club.

Kunty made the called to Uncle Fester :ehh:

Adriano-Galliani.jpg

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
So Peter "The not so Russian" Odimwinge got his wish for more money :ooh:

So Harry Redknapp was just paying lip service to the media with his "overpaid" footballers diatribe? :skip:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
its hilarious how popular those itk threads are on EVERY club forum, i see some potential

Reina to Arsenal was just trending because of a fake profile.

The beautiful thing is you just have to be right once.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
It was simply a timely throwback wind up tbf. :smug:

I've never said that last part though on a serious note, don't think i've expressed a real football opinion on this thread since 2002 tbf.

why are you even on a hip hop website if you hate 'yankz' so much :stopitslime:

we just rocked throwback thursday m8 #tbt
I wonder if there will ever be a day when the managers of Europe collectively agree, either by secret pact or just telepathic communal understanding of management and the rigours of the job, to never manage Chelsea football club.

I just feel like at some point, the bulb will click for everyone in European club management, and everyone will be like, "Well, at least I'm not managing Chelsea!" but that joke wouldn't be apposite because no one will be :(

I guess you just appoint JT manager/player and call it a day.

this would make mourinho's chance of returning skyrocket.

hopefully his first move would be to give john terry a 90 match ban

i'd like moyes i guess, proper brit innit, but i'd honestly feel bad for him if he didn't become a long-term manager. spends however many years cobbling together everton teams, earns his way into a top role at a (supposedly) top 4 club, then fukks off after 3 (relatively) disappointing years. would ruin the romanticism of it all

what's the OFT verdict on moyes' potential success rate at chelsea? assuming he'd have stability ( :bryan: )

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
can somebody enlighten me on Becks move to PSG. So if he donates all his 150K/ week wage to charity, the govn't cannot take 75% from that right??

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
So Peter "The not so Russian" Odimwinge got his wish for more money :ooh:

So Harry Redknapp was just paying lip service to the media with his "overpaid" footballers diatribe? :skip:

Ploys of Wheeling N Dealing, innit. :bow:

Oh my gawd, those Stoke mutants again.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
It took some going, but i feel SSN has jumped the shark this year with it's coverage of deadline day.

That or the novelty has worn off.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
It took some going, but i feel SSN has jumped the shark this year with it's coverage of deadline day.

That or the novelty has worn off.

:usure:

coverage is the same every year.

1.by the minute updates
2.a Harry Redknapp interview