Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
The cheating from Arsenal was disgusting today. The commentators didn't want to dwell on the multiple dives as it wasn't Suarez though :pachaha:

Henderson :wow:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
how many pirouettes? :mjpls:
:wow: lets just say when Tettey kicked him i was like

gif.gif

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Guess I'll be the first to say it, I've never seen an impressive match from Clint Dempsey :yeshrug:

Barely looks like a pro footballer, always looks like he's coming off a 48-hour bender, slow-witted scraggly man who seems to constantly be tired.

Alright he's had one match, that one against Juventus...beyond that I just thought it was quaint to have an American with a modicum of success so we let his invariable mediocrity slide. :ehh:
[TYPICAL] But he's got heart Maaan!! He's got heart![/AMERICAN FAN]

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
its not the team bruh its dempsey whos shyt:heh:

hes a small club player, im glad we didnt sign him:obama:

don't worry breh, as i've told the tottenham forum i subtly troll on, he'll be placed on the bench and the team will collapse anyway seeigng as the guy who's scored half their goals this year, and contributed 3rd most on the entire team this season will now be out

I don't think I've ever seen anyone give a fukk about Clint Dempsey as much as you do fwiw :hug:

I don't know what it is, I think my hate of the Tottenham style and love of Dempsey created a perfect storm

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Brehs Holtby's little 15 min cameo was very impressive kid :ahh: I think we have a new VDV on our hands....without the paper bag hamstrings and newborn like lung capacity :takedat:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Brehs Holtby's little 15 min cameo was very impressive kid :ahh: I think we have a new VDV on our hands....without the paper bag hamstrings and newborn like lung capacity :takedat:

this is what everyone's been saying, when a rational person could see tottenham was dominating possession 80/20 and creating a chance a minute anyway.

holtby's brilliant assist was a simple two yard pass to bale who ran 50 yards and scored. and this passed as brilliance, so desperate are the fans to grasp at anything that gives em hope

come on arsenal :ahh:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
this is what everyone's been saying, when a rational person could see tottenham was dominating possession 80/20 and creating a chance a minute anyway.

holtby's brilliant assist was a simple two yard pass to bale who ran 50 yards and scored. and this passed as brilliance, so desperate are the fans to grasp at anything that gives em hope

come on arsenal :ahh:
:ld:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

:yeshrug: people too eager to embrace every little thing

just wish dempsey had been given the time to have been hyped like that too, and they'd appreciate him more. never seen a guy doing so much for a team be so hated

3rd leading scorer and assist man and you'd think he was a random player chosen by a guy setting up a fraudulent african national team in a friendly

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Clint kinda got fukked because most fans were waiting for Moutinho/Willian instead we get him. So he's kinda a victim of transfer window expectations. Also you gotta understand Levy had been :troll: the fans since the dawn of time with potential transfers. He did also get his :sadcam: on when he coughed up the better part of 16 mill for Bentley :heh: i heard he stays up on cold nights with analyzing picture of bentley in his study muttering " Never again, NEVER AGAIN!" :damn:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
:yeshrug: people too eager to embrace every little thing

just wish dempsey had been given the time to have been hyped like that too, and they'd appreciate him more. never seen a guy doing so much for a team be so hated

3rd leading scorer and assist man and you'd think he was a random player chosen by a guy setting up a fraudulent african national team in a friendly

It was a perhaps even bordering on pleasant little novelty at first, but will you please shut your whore fukking mouth on this subject for fukks sake.

Boring.