Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Not sure why Liverpool didn’t got for Bissouma already has Prem experience and I’m sure would have been much cheaper than Caicedo.

Of the three players that were on/soon to be on the transfer market (Kane, Osimhen, Mbappe) all made the wrong choices IMO.

Osimhen should not be resigning a contract, especially one with a supposed €150M release clause.

Kane shouldn’t have signed for Bayern. Just run down the contract and assess all your options next fall. Elite strikers of his level are ALWAYS in demand.

Mbappe should have not signed a contract extension

Daps
Reppin
NYC
What are the chances Neymar heads to Saudi Arabia?
This was coming a mile away. Neymar been done with football for the last 3-4 years. :manny:

I knew as soon as Neymar got a whiff of that Saudi money he was gone.

A lot of these cats are just choosing to unplug from the grind of Euro ball, take more money, and a less games.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Ehh not sure Kylian extends, at the moment, it's only rumours at that is considering Kylian has all the cards (except one maybe which is having a blank year leading to Euro 24 )

Even though signing Dembouz and maybe Kolo Muani would be a sign that PSG finally understand that they shoud have been signing world class French playrers. But unless they actually have a long term project, I don't believe it.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Not sure why Liverpool didn’t got for Bissouma already has Prem experience and I’m sure would have been much cheaper than Caicedo.

Of the three players that were on/soon to be on the transfer market (Kane, Osimhen, Mbappe) all made the wrong choices IMO.

Osimhen should not be resigning a contract, especially one with a supposed €150M release clause.

Kane shouldn’t have signed for Bayern. Just run down the contract and assess all your options next fall. Elite strikers of his level are ALWAYS in demand.

Not sure I agree about Kane. I think he just had to leave Spurs this summer. One more year was pointless. Bayern is a great option for him. He has a real shot at the CL if things go well.

The Eliminator

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bulgaria
No way :snoop: at this point im convinced he just wanna hold a gun to PSG to get more money out of them.....
At least Neymar stayed with Santos to get Copa Libertadores. what's he staying at PSG for?
Money
Which is silly cause he already has ''wipe your ass with 500 euro bills until the end of your life'' kind of money
Literally no other reason
Well,actually,he might be comfortable in Paris and doesn't want to move
But in order to achieve something different than winning the insignificant Ligue 1 every year,he gotta take that risk

The Eliminator

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bulgaria
Neymar to Al Hilal for a fee between 70-80 million which could go up to 120 depending on matches played,titles and stuff like that

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

Giving flashbacks of his time at Roma. PSG should've let Nagelsmann run the show and had a youth revolution instead of trying to revive tiki-taka like it's 2008 :francis:

Too bad Google has become pure trash and useless for finding any articles older than 3 days, so it's almost impossible to find any old info.

Luis Enrique's Roma team averaged 57.7% possession in Serie A during the 2011-12 season. This was the second-highest average in the league, behind only Juventus. However, Roma's possession did not translate into many goals or wins. They scored 56 goals in 37 games, which was the 10th-highest total in the league. They also finished 7th in the table, which was their lowest finish in over a decade.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

the ppl managing these ppl are smoking sumn