Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Thoughts on a midfield of Enzo, Caicedo and say somebody like Lavia? :jbhmm:

You know I respect your eye so tell me what I want to hear, brother.

(I still don't believe we'll get both Caicedo and Lavia but all reports suggests it's happening)

First big clash has come too early for us imo. We still have Gallagher in a CM role ( :snoop:), Nkunku's injury was a huge blow and I just know that old man Thiago Silva is gonna get games until Disasi is up to speed / Badiashile is back from injury.

I'd settle for a draw and Caicedo being paraded in front of the travelling Liverpool supporters. :mjgrin:
i don't know much about Lavia tbh. never seen him play. but Caicedo and Enzo is a good pair because on Enzo passing range. they need a third person who can carry the ball.
Enrique in a nutshell
What's the use in passing the ball around 32532553252 times and hoarding possesion when you ain't,you know,shooting towards the opposing net
tbf, their front 3 was Arsencio, Lee and Ramos. them 3 aren't carry and making enough runs to threaten any physical defense. I don't think that was close to their starting attack

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Todd needs to hurry up and get a sponsor these shirts are ugly

They have a sponsor its probably not finalized yet
F3aNKWdW0AAHWRi