Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
First big clash this afternoon.

I guess today we find out if Chelsea are still a big club @SCORCH.

As a neutral I am actually looking forward to this one.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

Those PSG owners gave him the:
angry-man.gif

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They were balling last year though.
And no. Besides Liverpool, none of those teams midfield hold up with Newcastle

Lol @ United

Thoughts on a midfield of Enzo, Caicedo and say somebody like Lavia? :jbhmm:

You know I respect your eye so tell me what I want to hear, brother.

(I still don't believe we'll get both Caicedo and Lavia but all reports suggests it's happening)

First big clash this afternoon.

I guess today we find out if Chelsea are still a big club @SCORCH.

As a neutral I am actually looking forward to this one.

First big clash has come too early for us imo. We still have Gallagher in a CM role ( :snoop:), Nkunku's injury was a huge blow and I just know that old man Thiago Silva is gonna get games until Disasi is up to speed / Badiashile is back from injury.

I'd settle for a draw and Caicedo being paraded in front of the travelling Liverpool supporters. :mjgrin:

The Eliminator

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bulgaria
Nasser was all about applying that pressure then they drew 0-0 last night and now it's ''I didn't mean all that :whoa:,come back,please,please,pretty please:mjcry:''

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
He is apparently, new contract till 2025.

He folded :aicmon:
No way :snoop: at this point im convinced he just wanna hold a gun to PSG to get more money out of them.....
At least Neymar stayed with Santos to get Copa Libertadores. what's he staying at PSG for?

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
He is apparently, new contract till 2025.

He folded :aicmon:

Mbrappe is all about his image. Him chilling wasnt doing him any good especially when everyone knows about the loyalty bonus. It makes him look greedy even if it is his money owed/promised. If people are going to laugh at Harold and Charlie Kane taking Levy at his word when he signed his contract. Then we have to do the same with Mbrappe and his thinking Qatar were going to let to dictate terms and give blessing with a pat on the back and not get their money worth.

PSG have done him dirty his whole time there. Not signing French players signing Iberians instead. Throwing Messi into the mix to take his shine and status away. Trying to force him to play striker when he told them I need a target man to play off and then signing a kid who had a good 6 months.

Last edited: