Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
So I get to Dubai and i'm choosing between plastic tourist areas and sharia law? You've sold me on it brother, i gotta get out there. :whew:

Maybe i'll even buy one of those plots on the failed man made islands that are sinking back into the sea. :blessed:
well damn they sinking faster than i thought

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Atletico Madrid are furious with Joao Felix' comments made to Fabrizio Romano. No one from the club gave Felix the permission to give such a statement. Atletico told Relevo: "The player's agent knows the conditions that need to be met for Felix to leave the club."

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
So I get to Dubai and i'm choosing between plastic tourist areas and sharia law? You've sold me on it brother, i gotta get out there. :whew:

Maybe i'll even buy one of those plots on the failed man made islands that are sinking back into the sea. :blessed:
I didn’t know they were failing.

Daps
Watch only Corinthians get punished, though; Conmebol been doing everything in their bytch ass power to fukk Brazilian clubs over.
Which would be wild considering how Universitario's squad literally bullied the Timao into their dugout with the help of the police. But yea Conmebol probably will, they have no other way to hold back the power of the Brazilian clubs.....and when the LIBRA league starts the rest of Conmebol is fukked......... :banderas: