Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps

Simeone really wants this dude out :huhldup:

Griezmann getting the no.7 first now this.
Fabrizio is directly quoting him (Felix) in this video .

Not his camp, not "sources" but Felix himself :skip:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Watching the Messi training videos. First day with Miami. Kinda funny seeing Busquets behind him everywhere but no one cares about him. I think they got Alba and about to get Suarez too. shyt might be a disaster with all four of them starting :mjlol:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Amazing player but this is foolishness, Arabs don't even watch that league. I've only seen Habibis support their home country and Hala Madrid or Barcelona:mjlol:

I don't know about Arabs in general but Saudis definitely do. Al Hilal v Al Ittihad is serious business. I've met some fanatics of both teams

But you right tho...they're also Madrid and Barca stans

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
:why::dahell:

Man I get y’all don’t like the middle east but this part is just chatting breeze. Dubai is a great place for holiday depending on 1)what you want to do 2)what part of the world you’re coming from
Nothing to do with it’s location or who runs it really.

It’s a desert with some plastic skyscrapers, toxic water, little to no culture and mostly full of dikkhead aspirational tourists who just want to snap some instagram pics of said plastic buildings.

And that’s before we get to the modern slavery thing

The whole place is artificial. If that’s your thing go ahead bro, but it’s not for me.

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
It’s a desert with some plastic skyscrapers, toxic water, little to no culture and mostly full of dikkhead aspirational tourists who just want to snap some instagram pics of said plastic buildings.

Not everyday culture

Sometimes nikkas just wanna ride some ATVS in the Desert, do some shopping and pop bottles