Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Henderson_1920x1080.webp

"That’s where my own position on homophobia in football is rooted. Before I’m a footballer, I’m a parent, a husband, a son, a brother and a friend to the people in my life who matter so much to me. The idea that any of them would feel excluded from playing or attending a football match, simply for being and identifying as who they are, blows my mind."

-K_lcg.gif

Untitled.png

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Mac Allister going to be a joy to watch this season

Jota putting Nunez on notice :ufdup:
Personally I thought Darwin looked more settled, understanding and communication looked miles better, Darwin and Momo connection looks better and it was the one thing looked good from the start :ehh:

From what I saw it’s gonna be competition between Diogoal and Lucho on the left and the question will be how we force Darwin and Big Cody in the same setup but that’s just me :hubie:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Atletico Madrid are furious with Joao Felix' comments made to Fabrizio Romano. No one from the club gave Felix the permission to give such a statement. Atletico told Relevo: "The player's agent knows the conditions that need to be met for Felix to leave the club."

At this point I would just cut my losses & sale this clown for some hair product and black suits for Cholo. This p#ssy has absolutely no redeeming qualities. He’s a sissified punk on the pitch and a cancer in the locker room.