Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The last 5 mins of the Corinthians match got wild............Peruvians got salty, typical Conmebol post match brawl shyt.......

Watch only Corinthians get punished, though; Conmebol been doing everything in their bytch ass power to fukk Brazilian clubs over.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Nothing to do with it’s location or who runs it really.

It’s a desert with some plastic skyscrapers, toxic water, little to no culture and mostly full of dikkhead aspirational tourists who just want to snap some instagram pics of said plastic buildings.

And that’s before we get to the modern slavery thing

The whole place is artificial. If that’s your thing go ahead bro, but it’s not for me.
Fair enough, different strokes for different blokes

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
Nothing to do with it’s location or who runs it really.

It’s a desert with some plastic skyscrapers, toxic water, little to no culture and mostly full of dikkhead aspirational tourists who just want to snap some instagram pics of said plastic buildings.

And that’s before we get to the modern slavery thing

The whole place is artificial. If that’s your thing go ahead bro, but it’s not for me.

You could literally dissect any culture and nitpick issues with it.

Dubai is just what the poster said, it's a tourist destination. It's designed to give you an experience that you'd get in many other major countries in one city.

Yet there are still pockets of Dubai where you will give the full Emirati culture. But then you can also visit the other Emirates for a more "traditional" experience. Just bear in mind that also comes with Sharia laws.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
You could literally dissect any culture and nitpick issues with it.

Dubai is just what the poster said, it's a tourist destination. It's designed to give you an experience that you'd get in many other major countries in one city.

Yet there are still pockets of Dubai where you will give the full Emirati culture. But then you can also visit the other Emirates for a more "traditional" experience. Just bear in mind that also comes with Sharia laws.
So I get to Dubai and i'm choosing between plastic tourist areas and sharia law? You've sold me on it brother, i gotta get out there. :whew:

Maybe i'll even buy one of those plots on the failed man made islands that are sinking back into the sea. :blessed: