Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Pogba ? No
Agree, dude been treated too unfairly.

Specially when the fools played him DCM and wonder why he doesn't score as many goals as Messi. Then they put him at #10 and wonder why he isn't defending like Kante.

Fools judged him on the # of goals and assists, when he was a box-to-box dude who played when the whole squad were performing trash.
Then they say "but he play so great in the national team", but his goal scoring average is higher in PL than in the national team :snoop:

Just putting him over Hazard proves that it's pure hate. Hazard same price and barely played a game or did shyt at all

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
Think the price is too much for Rice the player but this dude has something personality wise…he does seem like a big piece for us going forward…elite mentality…think we are legit title challengers now…think we’ll go far in the champions league too.

Next piece to really complete this team will be a goal machine number 9…Jesus really needs to score 30 nxt season or else

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

i0xo4ciy7ubb1.jpg

He's gonna leave America 50lbs heavier :wow:

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
Rafael Leão? I know he doesn’t play there for Milan but I wonder if he’s a possibility for that role.

No one else really stands out as a possible big signing next season

Muani maybe but I don’t think he fits

mbappe? :wow:

Striker market is lowkey either a Elite Luxury level or Riskier bet for everyone.

Arsenal will have to go for the latter and that depends on what Mikel wants profile wise