Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Reppin
NYC

2 years 20 million :mjlol:

The first time I started playing FM and had no clue what I was doing
h5eyQFe.png

screaming all types of bullsh*t from the sidelines, conducting headless-chicken training sessions
h5eyQFe.png

then expecting my squad to win 3-0 on a weekly basis
h5eyQFe.png

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Is this all the charges? If he's fully exonerated them women should pay him millions because his career is cooked now

yeah ten chargers total found not guilty on the first 8 and then this trial not guilty on the last two

career ruined because of these lying azz chicks

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
It's hard to make predictions now since the qualification won't end till late 2025 but I have all pot 1 teams making it except for maybe Egypt (Burkina is tuff) and Mali (Ghana is a hard draw and they might bounce back).
Yea this WCQ round will be long and drawn out, but first two matches are later this November. Then AFCON in Jan/Feb, then two matches in Jun’24 so tbh, African nations need to start prepping now. This time next year we’d have played an AFCON and 40% of the 2026 WCQ matches. No time to sleep.

I think Burkina will surprise Egypt tbh. Mali I think also tops the group, they’ve been getting closer and closer. Would like to see 1-2 debutants from CAF.

Side note: Qualifying as the potential 10th team from CAF is a nightmare. Need to win a two game CAF playoff, then another two game inter-confederation playoff….might actually be a blessing in disguise. Play 14 WCQ games and at least two games against other confederations so the squad is prepped for the WC

Still would rather just top my group and go to 2026:hubie:
Tunisia once again gets the easiest draw, suspicious :mjpls:
Dawg, I wanted Tunisia with Burkina or Ghana. They can’t keep getting these cupcake draws anymore. The way they qualified for last WC man…

We’ll see though, E. Guinea is actually topping their AFCONQ group with Tunisia so we’ll see.
What do you want for the striker position this summer? I cant do another season of Martial.
Rasmus seems to be the man. Every other top striker is unavailable no Davido.

I’d prefer is Kane stayed at Spurs one more year then dipped on a free. Not many strikers of his ilk so opportunities to move are still there imo.

I don’t really rate Pavard tbh.
Damn, So that's his career ruined for nothing?
Damn shame man. Happy he’s free.

Last edited:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Look at this fukkery

fukk em I'm bout to light up for ma boy Mendy

Whilst she’s technically not wrong, that’s how justice works. You can’t complain when the verdict doesn’t go the way you want. He’s had two trials, found not gully on every single charge. Leave that man to be.