Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This game is terrible. Not learning anything we didn’t already know about this C-team. Vasquez is just big. Ferreira can’t score against any country with a population larger than a small city. Busio can cross but not much else. I’d like to see Cade with the A team.

Thinking about just supporting Jamaica the rest of the tournament.

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
This game is terrible. Not learning anything we didn’t already know about this C-team. Vasquez is just big. Ferreira can’t score against any country with a population larger than a small city. Busio can cross but not much else. I’d like to see Cade with the A team.

Thinking about just supporting Jamaica the rest of the tournament.
Well it is a C-team for a reason:ld:lol. I think the brehs in the backline have played well. I'd like to see mihailovic play with a B team. Also you'll never know what you have with the forwards until they play with players who can give them service. As of right now I'll still take Sargent over all of these forwards (and pepi).

I picked Jamaica to win it all so everything is still on track. If they get an early goal vs. Mexico that Mexican crowd will turn on their team with the quickness:heh:

Eta: As I write all this out Jesus scores:heh:

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
Say what you will about Ferreira, but he's been running non-stop for back to back 120 minutes games.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Take it home Panama

:obama:

Rehired Berhalter and the beta male limp dikk energy already back festering in USMNT and he's not even on the sideline yet. Impressive.