Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
This format will be great for development of weaker NTs in Africa that struggle to get regular friendlies and comp, outside of preliminary qualifiers. Guaranteed 10 matches for each country. Can’t wait for draw.
Yep. I thought CAF would have knicked the lower ranked teams in a prelim 2-legged qualifier but very happy with this format.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
case cannot help against hard running midfields like palace's ((like i said months ago)

nah dread. we always have problems with hard running midfields like palace's (twice in two weeks) and soon again with newcastle.

we have a major problem playing against hard running teams/midfields and it is showing up again tonight.

we need a hard running midfielder and a controller DLP

not that it should be mount but ..

"Erik ten Hag told fans before kick-off what Mason Mount will bring to United and, on the whole, the new signing from Chelsea delivered on his debut.

‘He wants to be multi-functional, he wants to be complete,’ said Ten Hag. ‘When you're playing in midfield, you have to attack but you also have to defend.
‘I’m sure he will bring a dynamic into our game, and that was one of our analyses or conclusions we made after last season
we need more dynamic in the midfield department.’"

:hubie:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

U5HYqjY.gif