Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
is Kessie gonna leave? Gundo, Frenkie and Kessie could do work. If Madrid don't get a proper replacement for Benz, Barca gonna walk the league again.
My sources; some 14 year old Indian kid who's never stepped foot in India said probably not.

But looking at our past transfer history, most players don't wanna leave because they're getting paid millions to sit on the bench play for Barca, and Barca is a beautiful city with decent weather.

I understand why players never wanna leave. Look at until, as the perfect example:russ:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Getting rid of that loser was key first and foremost. 30m for that joker is unbelievable business.

Plus all the reports suggests it'll be Caicedo (hopefully) + one.

In a season with no European football I'm happy with Enzo, plus two and youngsters like Hall and Chukwuemeka providing backup. If that isn't enough then use the January window.

I dont know about that

gxot0fbvhp8b1.png

Even with Caicedo, that squad looks light and green as hell.:francis: Also, relying January transfer window shouldn't be a strategy. It's never been a guarantee of quality (unless you pay over the odds like we did for Enzo.)

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Cool, now that's done, let's get a couple more if we can.

Caicedo may be a bridge too far, but Jurrien Timber may be got...
Nah Brighton just gonna rape us for more money like West Ham

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Alexis MacAllister
Kephren Thuram
Dominik Szoboszlai

wouldn't be a bad offseason for Liverpool at all. Maybe they add another centerback, but it doesn't look like Matip is getting off-loaded and Gomez is gonna be the backup RB.