Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
70m Great British Pounds fella, we won :wow:

You know me brother, as a pure lover of the game I do not lie: Mount's ability to receive the ball in between the lines on the half-turn is/was his best quality. What he does with the ball after that is very erratic and he doesn't have many open play assists to his name for somebody who plays in between the lines that well.

I say was because since bulking up Mount has lost that ability a little bit.

He just needs to turn and give it to Bruno Fernansh.

Then Bruno squares it back to an oncoming Mount who slots it home from the D.

The most electrifying move in sports entertainment.:blessed:

Either that or just lay it off to his left to a marauding Luke Shaw.

Getty-Images-1346003666-1-scaled.webp

We gotta make it happen man, for the culture. :to:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Gotta reject that imho.

Same club that paid 100m for Antony definitely has another 15-20m in them.

Don't bite, Todd.
To deny a lad who's been with you since like 7yo his lifelong dream of playing at the theatre, even Chelsea aren't evil enough to do that I don't think.

Must really hurt though, knowing your golden boy academy product has always dreamed of another club, so much so he'll accept a lower wage than you're offering him. :damn:

He was never pwopa chels. :bryan:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To deny a lad who's been with you since like 7yo his lifelong dream of playing at the theatre, even Chelsea aren't evil enough to do that I don't think.

Must really hurt though, knowing your golden boy academy product has always dreamed of another club. :damn:

He was never pwopa chels. :bryan:

If this was 2021 I'd be very annoyed but a lot has happened since then.

12 months of horrendous form and wage demands that don't fit his current standing in the squad.

I could genuinely see a player power issue with him developing so nipping that shyt in the bud early and moving on suits me.

I'll @ you when 60m + add ons is confirmed. :mjgrin:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
If this was 2021 I'd be very annoyed but a lot has happened since then.

12 months of horrendous form and wage demands that don't fit his current standing in the squad.

I could genuinely see a player power issue with him developing so nipping that shyt in the bud early and moving on suits me.

I'll @ you when 60m + add ons is confirmed. :mjgrin:
You missed my edit. The fact he's going to take less wages here than you were offering him is :dead:

Also apparently it's the final bid brev, take it or leave it. I hear you need the money before the end of the month so i think we'll just be leaving it on the table. :hubie:

Let that boy live his dream. :damn:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You missed my edit. The fact he's going to take less wages here than you were offering him is :dead:

Also apparently it's the final bid brev, take it or leave it. I hear you need the money before the end of the month so i think we'll just be leaving it on the table. :hubie:

Let that boy live his dream. :damn:

Our lil bro Assna did us a favour with that unbelievable Havertz offer so we can afford to wait. Everybody knows Utd can't negotiate for shyt so Todd definitely ain't getting worked by that clown outfit.

Lol at less wages btw when that's the exact reason he's leaving. He's been offered less money than he *thinks* he's worth so is on his way to the club currently paying Sancho 370k a week. :dead:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
70m for Mason Mount. Unbelievable deal for somebody with 12 months left on their deal.

Just read a Man Utd fan describe him as 'press resistant'.

Mount has his qualities but being press resistant definitely isn't one of them.

Nothing like transfer gas :dead:
70m for a twink McTominay :dame:

I knew some fukkery was a foot when Chelsea leaked that fake story about a woman stalking Mason Mount, trying to inflate the price :martin:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
70m for a twink McTominay :dame:

I knew some fukkery was a foot when Chelsea leaked that fake story about a woman stalking Mason Mount, trying to inflate the price :martin:

I knew something was fishy when he changed agents a few months ago and then deleted his social media. Once he realised the contract he wanted wasn't coming he started making moves, fair play. :manny:

Genuinely feel like everybody wins with this move. We're saved from having to pay him a contract he doesn't deserve and he gets the money he wants elsewhere.

Chelsea highest earner is Sterling and it's a terrible contract. Can't have Mount on similar money stinking the place out too.