Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
:mjcry: I still don’t know what they see in him

Rice and Caicedo would be a quality midfield duo for 6-7 years

There’s gotta be a better player to replace xhaka… I’m only fine with havertz for like 25-30M

Partey is a better all around midfielder than both Rice or Caicedo. Caicedo is good but he's a ballwinner like Rice, wont provide much going forward. I watched 90% of Arsenal's games last season and Partey was our best player in a lot of them.
Would be insane to dismantle the whole midfield and spend all that money on a combination that might not even work. Even if it does work it'll take months to gel

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Partey is a better all around midfielder than both Rice or Caicedo. Caicedo is good but he's a ballwinner like Rice, wont provide much going forward. I watched 90% of Arsenal's games last season and Partey was our best player in a lot of them.
Would be insane to dismantle the whole midfield and spend all that money on a combination that might not even work. Even if it does work it'll take months to gel

Nah breh Rice is a ballwinner, to describe Caicedo as the same is disrespect. Caicedo is a baller breh and definitely provides going forward can be a true box to box midfielder.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Life comes full circle :mjlol:

Screenshot-2023-06-20-at-03-24-25.png

:hubie: