Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
I just can't see how the club are allowing him to continue. He really should have had his contract ripped up.
He’s a good young player who abuses women. All this pearl clutching and moral rectitude aboit United and potential Qatari takeover is nonsense. Football is a completely amoral financial construct. It is what it is.

Daps
The right time, can go out with his head still held high as a legend.

Been going through some moments since i saw the news, we all know the obvious ones, but this is one of my favourite, lesser talked about ones:

As a Man U fan I'm not surprised you thought that Man U fan was a legend

As a Liverpool fan I thought he was dire and awful

I understand the likes of Neville and Carragher can't hide their bias towards the teams they played for, both one club players with one being boyhood fan of the team he played for and I quite like it.

But someone like Tyler who wasnt a professional player and just employed by Sky should have always remained impartial when working but he wasn't.
He couldn't hide his disappointment when Liverpool scored and were winning

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
As a Man U fan I'm not surprised you thought that Man U fan was a legend

As a Liverpool fan I thought he was dire and awful

I understand the likes of Neville and Carragher can't hide their bias towards the teams they played for, both one club players with one being boyhood fan of the team he played for and I quite like it.

But someone like Tyler who wasnt a professional player and just employed by Sky should have always remained impartial when working but he wasn't.
He couldn't hide his disappointment when Liverpool scored and were winning
The idea that he's a United fan is complete nonsense.

In fact it has been rumoured for years that if anything he's an Arsenal fan, though for public purposes he supports Woking.

Don't be one of those conspiracy, base level, basic bytch, footy banta fans bro.:mjlol:

He was just subdued for pretty much everyone the last 10 years.

Wow, hates them.

Daps
The idea that he's a United fan is complete nonsense.

In fact it has been rumoured for years that if anything he's an Arsenal fan, though for public purposes he supports Woking.

Don't be one of those conspiracy, base level, basic bytch, footy banta fans bro.:mjlol:

He was just subdued for pretty much everyone the last 10 years.

Wow, hates them.

Yeah he has been pretty much subdued for pretty much everyone :russ:

Look at the difference

and there is loads more of his dour commentary on liverpool

And as for the public purposes he supports Woking is as :russ: as the public purpose that Howard Webb supports Rotherham
He was giving you dodgy decisions as a ref and still is as head of Var
We all know he is a closet Man U fan