Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Reppin
NYC
when you put out a job alert on football manager and expect world class coaches, only to get trash coaches applying for the job

" f*ck it, i'll just keep the coach i have now " :snoop:

US thought they were gonna find the second coming of Otto Rehhagel and instead got Otto from the Simpsons

h5eyQFe.png

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps

What's yall United fans opinion on this

He was the best young player in the game at a time imo...can he resurrect his career?

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What's yall United fans opinion on this

He was the best young player in the game at a time imo...can he resurrect his career?

Most clinical finisher I've seen since R9.

If we keep him he will be like a new signing.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just can't see how the club are allowing him to continue. He really should have had his contract ripped up.
Woman said she don't mind the abuse....

:manny:

This is a sport where black players are one bad play from racists chants that aren't punished.

Football is a great sport with an ugly ugly underbelly.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Man U trying to find a way of sneaking him back in when it's safe

Lmao @ this never ending "internal investigation" . Government inquiries don't take this long
I just can't see how the club are allowing him to continue. He really should have had his contract ripped up.
They'll send him on loan to Turkey and how many goals he scores will determine his future. Goals and social media response :manny:

If he bangs in 35 goals for Galatasaray/Fener and Harry Kane gets injured he could be at Euro 2024 :francis:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
They'll send him on loan to Turkey and how many goals he scores will determine his future. Goals and social media response :manny:

If he bangs in 35 goals for Galatasaray/Fener and Harry Kane gets injured he could be at Euro 2024 :francis:
He'll never play for England again, at least not while Southgate's there, would bet future managers will take the same stance as well. Even if he was somehow playing for United again(extreeeeeemely unlikely), there would be national backlash, beyond sport.

This whole, him being on the retained list means absolutely nothing anyway. We are where we were.