Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Bring Greenwood back to United. I believe in 2nd chances :manny:
So you'd be cool with some guy doing this to your daughter/sister/mother if he kicked ball? Strange.

FywD1IcagAAmTbi

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
So you'd be cool with some guy doing this to your daughter/sister/mother if he kicked ball? Strange.

I look at it in 2 lenses. Legally and from Prem/Club player conduct policy.

IMO, There has be a violation from a legal standpoint and/or a league/club player conduct policy.

The legal case has been dropped and unless there is clear policy in the Prem/United that states behaviour X,Y or Z could be grounds for termination of a contract then he should be allowed to play.

I think the NFL, NBA etc all have rules about players off-field behaviour while still in the league. The Prem should adopt it so there’s clarity if not players are in the court of public opinion.

All this “what if he did this to your mom/sister etc” is a bit of whataboutism. That’s not the scenario at hand.

If United don’t want him due to the fallout from public opinion, then just pay out his contract and move on from him.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
They'll send him on loan to Turkey and how many goals he scores will determine his future. Goals and social media response :manny:

If he bangs in 35 goals for Galatasaray/Fener and Harry Kane gets injured he could be at Euro 2024 :francis:

That's actually a good plan. :ehh:

Test the waters without taking the repetitional risk

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Well, e don be.

Eze with his first competitive game for England.

I just hope for his sake he doesn’t get frozen out of the England squad like Tomori :francis:

Tomori could have been the star CB for Canada and be guaranteed 2 World Cups.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
He has to show me something next season tho :ufdup:..
Agreed :manny: well I agree that he has to score more and I believe he will :blessed:

Confirmed he’s taking the #9 :mjlit:

That’s a heavy shirt to take on straight after Bobby F Baby please say the baby :mjcry: he will rise to the occasion though :banderas: