Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s everyone tho, my issue is that Pep has always been blessed with these teams, every big manager has built themselves from the ground up, Pep coached a mega talent Barca academy, then a mega talent Barca, then a talented Bayern, and now City.
there is no bigger compliment than being the man asked to manage the biggest clubs in the world. he's the GOAT and I don't care if ppl wonder if he could do it on a rainy night in stoke in league 2

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
That’s everyone tho, my issue is that Pep has always been blessed with these teams, every big manager has built themselves from the ground up, Pep coached a mega talent Barca academy, then a mega talent Barca, then a talented Bayern, and now City.

He’s doing work with those teams breh. Everyone on Man City has been talking about it in recent weeks. Look at what he did with Stones. He develops players even ones who are already stars

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
I hope the United fans who are against the Qatar sale are watching their screens right now

This is 2023 and the teams with super wealth will thrive and the ones who just live on past glory will fail

We can be much bigger than City but only if we are bought by Qatar.

Super wealth is the only way. You can like it or hate it but that is the truth.
Bohoo.. poor united. United a poor club all of the sudden :mjlol: when they've outspent everyone in the entire EPl history
City spent lots of money. But they spent it wisely. They didnt blow hundreds of mills on slabheads, fidget spinners and midgets CBs

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Tainted treble :russ: :russ: :russ:

No Fergie time needed, no need to pillage and plunder the premier leagues best talent.

Just the best club team England has ever seen. Keep your VCR because that's the only place you can see your treble.

Invincibles >>>

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
This man Julian Alvarez got an elite medal case at just 23. Copa America, Finalissima, World Cup, Prem, FA Cup, UCL, Argentinian League and cup plus a Copa Libertadores.

One of the few players with a Copa Lib, UCL, WC and Continental title.

Real Madrid need to do the needful and scoop mans.

17 goals this season as a backup :ehh:

edit: as a matter fact, after Haaland Man City's next 3 highest scorers were all reserves most of the season. Alvarez, Mahrez, Foden.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Was De Bruyne running around celebrating?

atl.gif