Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Nearly 24 hours later and this all you got :dead:

Tell us it’s all hollow and ain’t hitting like it should be without telling us brehs :wow:

shyt already came and went :picard:

Couldn’t happen to a better coward @Yayo Toure :mjgrin:
My man's team just won the treble and he's in here windmilling and missing.:dead:

And that's the key here, he knows it's tainted, they all do and they hate it.:whew:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Have you?

Have you ever won the treble without match fixing? United in the mud.

FySjLuBWAAEmKBt

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Liverpool fans and United fans consoling each other here. Poor things.

My man joining forces with United fans in here and lowkey dikkriding them has been disgusting to watch. Literally cutting off his nose to spite his face

Liverpool were shyt for years, but look what one mediocre season has done to him :scust:

Say what you want about me, but you’ll never see me join forces with Inter or Juventus Fans any where on the internet

@Roberto Firmino do better breh :scust:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
My man joining forces with United fans in here and lowkey dikkriding them has been disgusting to watch. Literally cutting off his nose to spite his face

Liverpool were shyt for years, but look what one mediocre season has done to him :scust:

Say what you want about me, but you’ll never see me join forces with Inter or Juventus Fans any where on the internet

@Roberto Firmino do better breh :scust:
Find one instance of me saying anything about the Mancs yet alone interacting with them about this I dare you :mjgrin:

And it’s fukk Everton our actual proper rivals :hhh: not that you would know anything about that my alleged Ghanaian, false flagging Milan supporting, really Barca and Viva Espana, therefore Fraudiola and Norwegian loving brother :mjpls:

This twerking you is doing is uncouth :hhh:

Respectfully of course :mjlit: