Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
what do we do know brehs
is-it.gif

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Lemme know the financial regulations in place when United owners gave Fergie a share in that horse.

Surely all legal! That same horse got you guys in the predicament you are in now. Entitled losers. Long may it continue.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
I'm in a different dimension

Tainted treble :russ: :russ: :russ:

No Fergie time needed, no need to pillage and plunder the premier leagues best talent.

Just the best club team England has ever seen. Keep your VCR because that's the only place you can see your treble.

Have you?

Have you ever won the treble without match fixing? United in the mud.

Lemme know the financial regulations in place when United owners gave Fergie a share in that horse.

Surely all legal! That same horse got you guys in the predicament you are in now. Entitled losers. Long may it continue.
Nearly 24 hours later and this all you got :dead:

Tell us it’s all hollow and ain’t hitting like it should be without telling us brehs :wow:

shyt already came and went :picard:

Couldn’t happen to a better coward @Yayo Toure :mjgrin:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Tainted treble :russ: :russ: :russ:

No Fergie time needed, no need to pillage and plunder the premier leagues best talent.

Just the best club team England has ever seen. Keep your VCR because that's the only place you can see your treble.
I can’t imagine having to go on eBay looking for VCRs to looking at struggle footage and grainy ass trophies for the last time my squad was relevant :wow: