Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The noise around Kim looks to be legit, so a summer of Kim, Mount and Kane plus maybe a couple of left field, younger players would be a decent summer.(tho as you mentioned i doubt the ability of our football people to find the latter)

We obviously need more and in an ideal world would get a new GK but i wouldn’t be upset with the above.

The more I think about Mount the more the prospect of him in an ETH side appeals. He fits with what our bald overlord wants to do.

I think the most unlikely of the three English lads is Rice, though i’d like to have him if it’s possible.

Then again if we can’t get Kane done early i’d leave it alone, we don’t need that saga.

Facts! :yes:

60m please:feedme:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
But @Yayo Toure told me it's perfectly legal to have a Middle Eastern club pay for half of the wages and just call it a consulting fee :skip:

Lol I'm sure you'll retract when City are exonerated and you do your due diligence and see no payments were hidden to Mancini as City manager.

But who am I kidding? This case will come and go, United will still have not won a league and your bitterness will find something else to harp on.

Man's bringing up Der Spiegel like they never hacked 5.5 million emails and only got 6 with information that they thought was damning, and all found to amount to nothing.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Lol I'm sure you'll retract when City are exonerated and you do your due diligence and see no payments were hidden to Mancini as City manager.

But who am I kidding? This case will come and go, United will still have not won a league and your bitterness will find something else to harp on.

Man's bringing up Der Spiegel like they never hacked 5.5 million emails and only got 6 with information that they thought was damning, and all found to amount to nothing.

didn't man city get found guilty, have to appeal to CAS, get a 2 year europe ban overturned and in the end have to pay 60 million, with the added conviction of non-cooperation with the investigation?

or what that my imagination?

or did you forget?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
The more I think about Mount the more the prospect of him in an ETH side appeals. He fits with what our bald overlord wants to do.

I have never rated him but haven't watched a lot of him.

Is this the profile of the player that we want. Another one with low passing completion rate, in addition to being poor at progressing with the ball.
And the price is :picard: .

Screenshot-2023-05-25-at-20-22-31.png

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
didn't man city get found guilty, have to appeal to CAS, get a 2 year europe ban overturned and in the end have to pay 60 million, with the added conviction of non-cooperation with the investigation?

or what that my imagination?

or did you forget?

What trial did UEFA have for City?

Oh, that's right there was no trial. A board made up of executives from PSG, former executives from Liverpool, Man U, Arsenal all found City guilty of FFP breaches. You're an idiot if you expected them to ever exonerate City.

But funny enough the executes from PSG, Liverpool etc exonerated PSG with their over valued tourism deal. I wonder why.

CAS found City guilty of non cooperation and fined 30 million. Why would they ever cooperate with them? City did cooperate in the past and was told they were fine, only for them to modify the FFP rules. Why do you think FFP doesn't include debt? Man U is almost a billion in debt, they tailor these rules to suit themselves.