Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Man U are so doodoo. How they got top 4 is beyond me.:mjlol:

I fully expect them to play the CL anthem to celebrate qualifying at the end of the game, like a small club. :troll:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Weird half. Really poor on the ball but some moments of quality to get us ahead. With what Chelsea are doing to us I can't imagine what that cup final will be like. Here's hoping we catch city on a bad day. I don't wish bad injuries on anyone but Antony was an eyesore before coming off. Sancho was pretty bad too and Bruno's security on the ball is sometimes laughable. Midfield needs someone more solid next to Casemiro. Here's hoping they close out this win.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Weird half. Really poor on the ball but some moments of quality to get us ahead. With what Chelsea are doing to us I can't imagine what that cup final will be like. Here's hoping we catch city on a bad day. I don't wish bad injuries on anyone but Antony was an eyesore before coming off. Sancho was pretty bad too and Bruno's security on the ball is sometimes laughable. Midfield needs someone more solid next to Casemiro. Here's hoping they close out this win.
Eriksen has no mobility and Bruno does those stupid flicks for no reason.

Casemiro suffering out there.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Mudryk :trash:

He needs two seasons out on loan.

miguel-arteta-arteta.gif

Daps

Yeah de Jong would be golden but he isn't leaving Barca now so we need to find someone like him.