Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Spurs :ahh: Tryna force Levy's hand i see. Well played AVB, well played:obama:

most definitely. dempseys place is clearly 2nd striker, as soon as he slotted into that position he got a goal and spurs poured on the pressure. but unfortunately thats exactly the spot spurs are trying to get an overrated $20million foreigner for

and some fans criticizing him even tho without dempsey spurs would be fukked right now

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Drogba to join Galatasaray

Didier Drogba has signed an 18-month contract at Galatasaray, according to reports in Turkey.

The former Chelsea striker is currently on Africa Cup of Nations duty with Ivory Coast but Eurosport and official Turkish League broadcaster LigTV are reporting that Drogba has found the time to agree a move to Turkey from Shanghai Shenhua.

He is expected to complete a £5million move to the Turkish side and will receive a signing on bonus of £3m.

Drogba will also reportedly receive a bonus of £21,000 for each game he plays, up to a maximum of £425,000 a year, meaning he could earn £9.6m over the 18 months.

Eurosport Turkey reports that the 'agreement is not official yet but sources say it will be done in the next week.'

A spokesperson for the Sports PR Company said: 'They have made a formal bid for him.'

The 34-year-old has found it hard to settle in China and with Shenhua's financial problems worsening they have already offloaded Drogba's former Chelsea team-mate Nicolas Anelka to Juventus this week.

AC Milan had been linked with a move for Drogba but it appears he will be heading to Galatasaray to join their recent £8.6million signing Wesley Sneijder.

Last month Drogba returned to train with his old club during the Chinese off-season in preparation for the African Nations Cup, in which he is currently competing in South Africa.

FIFA rejected a special request from the striker for him to join a club on loan outside the transfer window, amid speculation linking him with Juventus, AC Milan and Liverpool, among others.

:leon:

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
has messi ever commented on whether or not he'd ever play in the BPL in his career?

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
The only other club I can see him playin for before he retires is Newells Old Boys

dam thats wack man. i respect that hes gonna play wherever the fukk he wants...but u know what we all wanna see tho messi!

imma have to do some research tho, there mustve been a reporter that asked him that question before..its prolly in spanish tho :sadcam:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
dam thats wack man. i respect that hes gonna play wherever the fukk he wants...but u know what we all wanna see tho messi!

imma have to do some research tho, there mustve been a reporter that asked him that question before..its prolly in spanish tho :sadcam:

It is his home town club and its where Barca kid nappkin him from

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
He's said he wants to stay with Barca for his entire career

:sadcam: whyyy?

27582503.jpg

i mean i can understand why but still...