Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

WhyYouCry

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Have a question

Let's say your local team is some lower level amateur 4th division team that you are a fan of in England. Now do small local teams supporters also support the larger closes premiership team?

An example would be a Oldham supporter also being a Man City or Man United supporter?

Or is this frowned upon? Like you must stay loyal to the small team and no other?

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Have a question

Let's say your local team is some lower level amateur 4th division team that you are a fan of in England. Now do small local teams supporters also support the larger closes premiership team?

An example would be a Oldham supporter also being a Man City or Man United supporter?

Or is this frowned upon? Like you must stay loyal to the small team and no other?
Paul Scholes don't give naan fuchs about utd.

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
where u guys think xavi will go (rumored to be transferred out)? european brehs u got some insight on this?

messi makin the goalie fall just with a stutter step :ahh:

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Osasuna is gonna be exhausted by the 35th minute :russ:

theyre chasing and bunchin up already...barca just need to keep switchin the play and by the 2nd half theyre gonna put 5 or 6 goals in :win:

edit: :facepalm: if they gettin goals keep it up osasuna...i havent been impressed with barca defense these last few fixtures brehs...but anyways :clap:

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Rodgers f*cked up with his selection there. Totally underestimated Oldham :snoop:
Although I was excited by the attacking line up I was wary that not playing any protection in midfield could backfire.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Most amazing thing about Barca is them maintaining focus and hunger. Outside of Pique and Alves they all seem regular. I have no problems saying coke fueled yacht orgies and high speed car races would fill my afternoons and nights if I was a Barca player.