Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
So King of Queens came on TV Land and I hadn't seen it in a while.

I now present my top 3 favorite tv theme songs that kept it real as fukk :salute:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVwr8lrQ2ww"]The King Of Queens Intro HD - YouTube[/ame]

:to:

Last edited by a moderator:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Good Times, christ that show looked like shyt.

And you can definitely tell it was from the 70s you know?

It's like production companies in the 70s signed some secret pact that required all film and television in that decade to be shot in a brown shyt color filter.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
At least 232 people have been killed in a Brazilian nightclub fire sparked by what witnesses described as a flare or firework lit by members of a band performing onstage.

Television images showed smoke pouring out of the Kiss nightclub as shirtless, young male partygoers joined firefighters in wielding axes and sledgehammers, pounding at windows and walls to break through to those trapped inside. Teenagers sprinted from the scene desperately trying to find help others carried injured and burned friends away in their arms.

:wow:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:russ: @ Tony Fernandes sayin he'll quit if QPR get relegated, maybe hes isnt as daft as he looks when he wears that QPR apparel, but goodluck tryin to find a buyer

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Have a question

Let's say your local team is some lower level amateur 4th division team that you are a fan of in England. Now do small local teams supporters also support the larger closes premiership team?

An example would be a Oldham supporter also being a Man City or Man United supporter?

Or is this frowned upon? Like you must stay loyal to the small team and no other?

I also wonder this:ld: