Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
what?
We were over run in midfield...we didn't play a midfielder with the ability to tackle and with a physical presence. Add to the fact we played only 2 midfielders and the reast were attackers :zzz:

He was talking about the Barca match. Breh, no one cares about Liverpool like that. U the only one. Even ur fellow pool fans dont even post about em much :laugh:

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
He was talking about the Barca match. Breh, no one cares about Liverpool like that. U the only one. Even ur fellow pool fans dont even post about em much :laugh:

:wtf: He quoted my post and I was clearly talking about Liverpool.

You northerners need to miss me with your nature of football banter. All this "victim" talk. I find it amazing that northern fan Utd and LFC include tragedies in their bantz :leon: I don't get involved in that. (assuming kunty is a northener).

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:wtf: He quoted my post and I was clearly talking about Liverpool.

You northerners need to miss me with your nature of football banter. All this "victim" talk. I find it amazing that northern fan Utd and LFC include tragedies in their bantz :leon: I don't get involved in that. (assuming kunty is a northener).

:whoa: :ufdup:

:heh: @ u thinkin its comes from that ground in Sheffield :dead:

Justice 4 The 39 Zebras

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
messi puts 4 in after Ronaldo put up a hat trick earlier :russ:

gotdam you messi!

cristiano still more exciting to watch for me...but :ahh:

Osasuna is gonna be exhausted by the 35th minute :russ:

theyre chasing and bunchin up already...barca just need to keep switchin the play and by the 2nd half theyre gonna put 5 or 6 goals in :win:

nah dogg u a retard they about to score like 8 or 9 today :krs: