Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Arsenal didn't bottle anything, people just say shyt like that to get attention of angsty Arsenal fans. Manchester City is, up and down the squad 1 to 25, a far more superior team.

I do love how the English media is just conveniently ignoring the fact that Man City are currently facing over a hundred charges of cheating.

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
Arsenal didn't bottle anything, people just say shyt like that to get attention of angsty Arsenal fans. Manchester City is, up and down the squad 1 to 25, a far more superior team.

I do love how the English media is just conveniently ignoring the fact that Man City are currently facing over a hundred charges of cheating.
What are you talking about they didn't 🍼 it? They were 8 points clear. All they had to do was win and the title was theirs. That's the definition of bottling.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins

:stopitslime:

Breh,

Arsenal lost the lead to Man City, regain it, expand it to 8 points, and went on to lose it to Man City again with no cup games remaining while City was still in 2 cup competitions.

They bottled it. :francis: