Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Arsenal didn't bottle anything, people just say shyt like that to get attention of angsty Arsenal fans. Manchester City is, up and down the squad 1 to 25, a far more superior team.

I do love how the English media is just conveniently ignoring the fact that Man City are currently facing over a hundred charges of cheating.
Nah 8 points clear with 2-0 leads at Anfield and Westham and a draw against South Hampton is a bottle job. The inevitable man city result would've been largely irrelevant if you handle those games.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Yes Giroud finally got a shot off :blessed: betbuilder cashed out

Can finally turn this shyt off

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
NPFT6BK.jpg

Stefano Pioli's AC Milan vs Inter highlights.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
After that Barca\Inter 2ndLeg I didn't think Lukaka and co were gonna make it this far, and boy did they prove me wrong :mjlol:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
This ac Milan manager is watching his team doing nothing attacking wise and refuses to make a sub :dead:

Neither of these teams should be here

He has to go. I know the team didn’t invest, but he’s not creative at all. Always with like for like subs. No game management.

@SCORCH was Giroud attempting that one touch play bullshyt at Chelsea?

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He has to go. I know the team didn’t invest, but he’s not creative at all. Always with like for like subs. No game management.

@SCORCH was Giroud attempting that one touch play bullshyt at Chelsea?

Hazard basically turned Giroud into a brick wall to play one twos off. Scored some memorable goals that way :wow:

Giroud has really regressed this season from the little I've seen. He wasn't fukking up this much last year.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Hazard basically turned Giroud into a brick wall to play one twos off. Scored some memorable goals that way :wow:

Giroud has really regressed this season from the little I've seen. He wasn't fukking up this much last year.

It’s like he’s having hallucinations when he’s doing those one twos. Nobody around him, but yet he keeps trying it :dahell:

And we’re giving him a new contract. Hope it’s as a sub :snoop:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Inter better celebrate this like they won the final itself. I'm talking spend two hours out on the field, family pics, video call your parents etc because it's gonna get spooky in the final.
Case and point