Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Rottweiler

All Star
Daps

From a physical point of view and mental sharpness, it’s probably DM.

But being a good striker in a poor team must be the WOAT. You end up looking like a bum too

All other positions have metrics that allow you to prove yourself, but you’re mainly judged by goals as a striker

Goalkeeper can be just as tough. If you're conceding goals everyone looks at you like, "Why didn't you save that?" even though it might not always be your fault

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Goalkeeper can be just as tough. If you're conceding goals everyone looks at you like, "Why didn't you save that?" even though it might not always be your fault
I feel as a GK, if the team is fukking up, but you’re still doing your job decently, no one really gives you a hard time

There was a season United was fukking up, and De Gea was still regarded as one of the best shot stoppers in the world. I think it was the season they beat Spurs 1-0 and De Gea had an absurd number of saves

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Yorke underrated :francis: .

Scholes has to be in the team.

Gundogen instead of Grealish.

Yorke >>> Haaland
tooo early for Haaland .. cyreh still on borg-watch :ehh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I feel as a GK, if the team is fukking up, but you’re still doing your job decently, no one really gives you a hard time

There was a season United was fukking up, and De Gea was still regarded as one of the best shot stoppers in the world. I think it was the season they beat Spurs 1-0 and De Gea had an absurd number of saves

yup i mean jordan pickford is still starting for england :heh:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Arsenal was up 2-0 at Anfield then everything changed. :francis:

Xhaka has been non-existent while Trent on a different level since their exchange.

FwPPMeeWwAMOyfS

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
We need to get Balogun matches with the boys before Copa America next summer. That's the only time the USMNT will get real matches before the WC in 2026.

Also crucial to see where Balogun lands this summer, because he's not supplanting Jesus or Nketiah at Arsenal and he's definitely not returning to Reims.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
We need to get Balogun matches with the boys before Copa America next summer. That's the only time the USMNT will get real matches before the WC in 2026.

Also crucial to see where Balogun lands this summer, because he's not supplanting Jesus or Nketiah at Arsenal and he's definitely not returning to Reims.

Where you think he should go? Maybe a French team that’s qualified for Europe? Or another country altogether?