Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps
No Saliba and we get wrapped 4-0 or worse because if we concede 1 then the team will crumble. If Saliba and Xhaka can start then I believe in the team
We all saw it coming. People can talk about bottling or act like they made some profound prediction as if they're so much smarter than everyone else.

But Arsenal lost 2 of their best defenders at a crucial time and our form in the last 11 games is still 7W, 3D and 1 loss against the best team in the world that have the Prem in a chokehold. Sorry we don't break the financial rules or spend 1 Billion so we can have 4 CBs worth 50 mil+ each for these situations:manny:

The youngest team in the league with improvement still to be made in the squad. Still amazing progress only haters and ungrateful fans will deny

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Last year they bottled top four
"oh it's Ok, the goal was just go get into Europe."

This year they are bottling the league
"Oh it's OK,the goal was just to get into champions league"

When are you all gonna realize these guys aren't as good as you think they are? Only good player is Ramsdale. Saka, Odegaard, Martinelli all clowns.
Naw saka is the real deal. Martinelli and Lee aren’t that good. There is a Reason he couldn’t crack Real line up

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Wtf you talking about?

This is the first time Arsenal have been anywhere close to winning the league in damn near 15 years :heh:
I know they haven’t won the epl since 2004. I was talking about this year. They led the premier league standings all year long this season. I really thought they would finally win their first title in 19 , this year.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Last year they bottled top four
"oh it's Ok, the goal was just go get into Europe."

This year they are bottling the league
"Oh it's OK,the goal was just to get into champions league"

When are you all gonna realize these guys aren't as good as you think they are? Only good player is Ramsdale. Saka, Odegaard, Martinelli all clowns.
Eh y'all possibly winning a double with probable treble on the cards, shut the fcck up and worry about your team.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
we didnt lose it here... se lost it in the 3 matches before this one :yeshrug: see you in 10 years title hopes

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Top 4 was always the aim anyway, congrats to City. Experience at this stage of the season was the difference.

Saliba’s injury cost us big time, Holding is beyond ass

yeah-right.gif