Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
and yes, Malaga are beasts. they have a very good chance to beat Porto, they're favorites IMO.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
eat a dikk nikka

how dare ya, square up like a man sonny boy

boxing.jpg

Forza Lecce

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Missed the match because of bar hopping, but I saw that Gremio lost to LDU in the pre-Libertadores playoffs?

Yoyo?[/]

Watched the whole game and Gremio dominated after the first 20 minutes. They hit the woodwork twice and Marcelo Moreno missed a bunch of chances. Vargas looked good after being subbed in, and with the addition of Cris, I think Gremio has a chance this year. I predict a drubbing in the return leg.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Is there a better website to get cheap clothes than Gilt? :ohlawd:

You would think instead of buying fake stuff in that Beats by Bruce Lee thread and sweating over customs and waiting for a month those brehs would use sites like Gilt and RueLaLa :ld:

Granted though...those sites don't really have those things in that thread.

I'm just overall flummoxed by that thread honestly.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Is there a better website to get cheap clothes than Gilt? :ohlawd:

You would think instead of buying fake stuff in that Beats by Bruce Lee thread and sweating over customs and waiting for a month those brehs would use sites like Gilt and RueLaLa :ld:

Granted though...those sites don't really have those things in that thread.

I'm just overall flummoxed by that thread honestly.

haven't really made it past page 3. what's so :what: about it?

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I got helped out buying a cheapo tablet and couldn't be happier with it tbh. But clothes and that stuff, well I barely know anything about the brands so I won't get into that. Personally if you're hanging around people that fukk with you just cause of the type of clothes you wear.. blah blah blah whatever.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Watching these highlights of this Santos-Botafogo? game...and this nikka Neymar is mad disrespectful on the field :heh:

Straight showboating and megging the shyt outta people for no reason.

There will be no fukks given in 2013, hes been enlightened, hes spent his necessary time in Brazil to develop, and hes just gonna troll, till a 100m comes through the door.

600c20ca666811e2b9fd22000a1fbc16_7.jpg

721729926.gif

Watched the whole game and Gremio dominated after the first 20 minutes. They hit the woodwork twice and Marcelo Moreno missed a bunch of chances. Vargas looked good after being subbed in, and with the addition of Cris, I think Gremio has a chance this year. I predict a drubbing in the return leg.

Hard to believe Vargas lasted half a season in Italy, you think he'd fit right in at Napoli with Lavezzi gone, guess not, i think hes loaned to Gremio though. I dont see Gremio doing much this season, they lost Gilberto Silva to Atletico Mineiro, and Elano and Zé Roberto are still putting in a quality shift considering their ages. Theyre trying to get rid of controversial striker Kleber along with Andre Lima, two quality strikers, though misfits, losing them will be prejudicial to the squad rotation. Kleber would've been an idol at Cruzeiro, till he fukked off to Palmeiras who are now in what division is that @horse. kills? While manager Vanderlei Luxemburgo's best days are behind him. In the Brasileirão its gonna be a battle between Corinthians and Atletico Mineiro, could be the same in the Libertadores if Atletico shape up, id love to see them get knocked out in the group phase though :popcorn:

Last edited by a moderator:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
There will be no fukks given in 2013, hes been enlightened, hes spent his necessary time in Brazil to develop, and hes just gonna troll, till a 100m comes through the door.

600c20ca666811e2b9fd22000a1fbc16_7.jpg

721729926.gif

Hard to believe Vargas lasted half a season in Italy, you think he'd fit right in at Napoli with Lavezzi gone, guess not, i think hes loaned to Gremio though. I dont see Gremio doing much this season, they lost Gilberto Silva to Atletico Mineiro, and Elano and Zé Roberto are still putting in a quality shift considering their ages. Theyre trying to get rid of controversial striker Kleber along with Andre Lima, two quality strikers, though misfits, losing them will be prejudicial to the squad rotation. Kleber would've been an idol at Cruzeiro, till he fukked off to Palmeiras who are now in what division is that @horse. kills? While manager Vanderlei Luxemburgo's best days are behind him. In the Brasileirão its gonna be a battle between Corinthians and Atletico Mineiro, could be the same in the Libertadores if Atletico shape up, id love to see them get knocked out in the group phase though :popcorn:
fode se breh :pachaha:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
Unbeaten Olympiakos manager has been sacked after 17 games, after he was caught banging the chairmans wife.
League leading Olympiakos have announced the termination of their contract with Portuguese manager Leonardo Jardim, inspite of not having lost a single game in the Greek Super League this season. Their current record stands as follows: Played: 17 Won:14 Drawn:3.

This has come as a shock to fans and the footballing world alike, just as the sacking of Nigel Adkins at Southampton did, or maybe even more so. Jardim had also guided Olympiakos into the Europa League after narrowly missing out on Champions League progress, finishing just 1 point behind Arsenal in the group stages.

Jardim was caught in an adulterous situation with the chairman’s wife, leaving him no choice but to get rid of the manager.

mcCtLLT.jpg