Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
be careful, youll be catching a beatdown from the hardcore american outlaws bruh :avb:

On a cornball brother scale of 1-10, black American soccer fan in the stands rocking a Klose jersey?

strong 8.5

9 if you have glasses or look like a nerd

cornballness is built in here, unless you're some kind of FOB or ethnic in some way

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Speaking, what's that fakkit Hoilett doing? He's exuded a lot of cornball tendencies over the years. You know deep down inside he wanted to be eligible for England, but he isn't so fukk his dreams.

Ravel Morrison, too. Never gonna make the England squad from the Championship.
Rhymus, you hear anything about Junior Hoillet playing for Jamaica?

:heh: Same damn time.

Not a peep. His decision seems rather made for him since Canada got knocked out. But I've just gotten the impression that he's wanted to hold out for England, despite the fact that unless the FA changes their rules, he has no chance. And frankly, why would they change their rules? Hoilett is the only player who'd benefit from it and he doesn't mean anything to them.

He needs to get on with the fukking program and help Jamaica in the qualifying stages. If he waits until they make it then jumps aboard I'll hate the fakkit for a million nights. Same with Morrison.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Speaking, what's that fakkit Hoilett doing? He's exuded a lot of cornball tendencies over the years. You know deep down inside he wanted to be eligible for England, but he isn't so fukk his dreams.

Ravel Morrison, too. Never gonna make the England squad from the Championship.

:heh: Same damn time.

Not a peep. His decision seems rather made for him since Canada got knocked out. But I've just gotten the impression that he's wanted to hold out for England, despite the fact that unless the FA changes their rules, he has no chance. And frankly, why would they change their rules? Hoilett is the only player who'd benefit from it and he doesn't mean anything to them.

He needs to get on with the fukking program and help Jamaica in the qualifying stages. If he waits until they make it then jumps aboard I'll hate the fakkit for a million nights. Same with Morrison.

Who needs a Hoilett when you have a Zaha

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
:what:

We off that.

See, I'm USA all day. :takedat:

Part time Reggae Boyz :yeshrug:

But after Jamaica doesn't make the World Cup and the U.S. gets eliminated, I gotta fukks with the Deutsch Set.

Jamaica gonna make the world cup. Stop wishing bad luck on us real reggae boyz fans

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
in other traitor news, it actually worked out for jonathan de traitor

called up for holland vs italy :heh:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I used to root for Holland until they went Nazi. I sorta fukked with them until that guy left for that team. fukk them, fukk them in their ass (for this generation, I will stan again if they get some Suriname, Curacao, and African Dutchies on the team again).

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
shaping up to be a classic brehs

BBZ39otCEAMhD2G.jpg:large

:mjpls: