Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
mcCtLLT.jpg
:whew:

WHO CAN RESIST?

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I see everyone jumpin on malagas bandwagon all of the sudden...ahhh football fans...

in truth barcas defense looked bad on the attacks malaga had and malaga finished tremendously...with that said, they're a good side but I can already feel the overhype

edit: so olympiakos chairman has a wife that looks like that and is upset she's cheating on his old rich wrinkly ass?...what an idiot, dump ur wife and win the league if anythin you sensitive faqqit

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I got helped out buying a cheapo tablet and couldn't be happier with it tbh. But clothes and that stuff, well I barely know anything about the brands so I won't get into that. Personally if you're hanging around people that fukk with you just cause of the type of clothes you wear.. blah blah blah whatever.

One of my bros used to be all about the clothes everyone in the group would wear. He would never actually say anything, but he would look on disapprovingly.

We'd be going out, he'd look you down and up out of his peripheral vision, trying to not be obvious but clearly being obvious, then suddenly look away like a snooty senescent caucasian lady who mistakenly stepped into an elevator with a black male.

That was back in HS, he eventually grew out of it. But for a while that was annoying as fukk:upsetfavre:

Apparently some people haven't. But with that type of outlandish clothing it's so unnecessary, you can look good without spending a lot of money.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
One of my bros used to be all about the clothes everyone in the group would wear. He would never actually say anything, but he would look on disapprovingly.

We'd be going out, he'd look you down and up out of his peripheral vision, trying to not be obvious but clearly being obvious, then suddenly look away like a snooty senescent caucasian lady who mistakenly stepped into an elevator with a black male.

That was back in HS, he eventually grew out of it. But for a while that was annoying as fukk:upsetfavre:

Apparently some people haven't. But with that type of outlandish clothing it's so unnecessary, you can look good without spending a lot of money.
That breh fukks brehs, right?

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I see everyone jumpin on malagas bandwagon all of the sudden...ahhh football fans...

in truth barcas defense looked bad on the attacks malaga had and malaga finished tremendously...with that said, they're a good side but I can already feel the overhype

edit: so olympiakos chairman has a wife that looks like that and is upset she's cheating on his old rich wrinkly ass?...what an idiot, dump ur wife and win the league if anythin you sensitive faqqit

:rudy:

They aint shyt without Pellegrini, if it werent for him you wouldnt be on the bandwagon either. Or let me guess you go on holiday to Malaga every year and go to games, got kits and keychains from 10 years ago.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Prehaps he didnt like the cut of your cloth

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
:rudy:

They aint shyt without Pellegrini, if it werent for him you wouldnt be on the bandwagon either. Or let me guess you go on holiday to Malaga every year and go to games, got kits and keychains from 10 years ago.

did you see me say I fukk with malaga? Fallback son, you lookin for somethin to beef over lol all I said was they finished well in the game and barcas defense didn't look that great..

I bet you santi cazorla wish he didn't go to arsenal tho....

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
did you see me say I fukk with malaga? Fallback son, you lookin for somethin to beef over lol all I said was they finished well in the game and barcas defense didn't look that great..

I bet you santi cazorla wish he didn't go to arsenal tho....

:heh:

Look at you all emotional

You need to fallback laddy coz you obviously dont know how things work around hurr. Get to knowin or stay the fukk out of the thread, simples.

And no thats not all you said was it? Something about bands, wagons and football fans.

At Arsenal Santi knows he'll get paid on time, who doesnt want to get paid.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Kunty is like our Hagrid, living in the hut outside the grounds, protecting us from the unsavory creatures in the Forbidden Forest, interacting with the Aragogs of this world so we don't have to. :salute:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
I got helped out buying a cheapo tablet and couldn't be happier with it tbh. But clothes and that stuff, well I barely know anything about the brands so I won't get into that. Personally if you're wearing clothes with writing on :mjpls:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
I'm siding with the god OGmittee here.

On to other matters: who can shop me some new smilies?