Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Prehaps he didnt like the cut of your cloth

For a minute I thought he was coming apart at the seams.

That breh fukks brehs, right?

Nah. He actually gets a lot of women (which of course doesn't mean he's not gay) and has had a GF for like 5 years now.

Dude just really loves clothes. I think when you get to that level you just notice everything, male or female. He was on his Bro Brummell shyt there I guess.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of my bros used to be all about the clothes everyone in the group would wear. He would never actually say anything, but he would look on disapprovingly.

We'd be going out, he'd look you down and up out of his peripheral vision, trying to not be obvious but clearly being obvious, then suddenly look away like a snooty senescent caucasian lady who mistakenly stepped into an elevator with a black male.

That was back in HS, he eventually grew out of it. But for a while that was annoying as fukk:upsetfavre:

Apparently some people haven't. But with that type of outlandish clothing it's so unnecessary, you can look good without spending a lot of money.

I understand this guy, not super into clothes, cause my salary doesn't allow me to be. But ain't nothing more annoying at times than going with folks, who looks all sorts.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I understand this guy, not super into clothes, cause my salary doesn't allow me to be. But ain't nothing more annoying at times than going with folks, who looks all sorts.

I'll admit I can be that way sometimes. If someone is wearing something a bit questionable I just tell myself, "Well, better him than me :coffee:" and let it go.

I think I've only clowned one of my friends once for what they were wearing.

Dude came out in an un-ironed bright lime green Nike tennis shirt with horizontal pink stripes. It was one of those shirts where you walk into where some people are and everyone collectively has the look of :ugh:

And you know when someone fukks up with clothes they always get super defensive:

"WHAT??? Nah this shirt is nice, fukk are you talking about :wtf:"

"Y'all should see how you guys dress sometimes...this coming from the guy who wears________ :pachaha:"

And then you'll never see that piece of clothing again from them.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chelsea's Eden Hazard charged by FA following incident with ball boy in League Cup semi-final against Swansea.

Sam Wallace ‏@SamWallaceIndy
FA say standard three match ban for Eden Hazard 'clearly insufficient' & will push for longer ban

XG9jzwJ.gif

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chelsea are a bunch of pussies and will accept whatever the FA decide. I know Fergie would have kicked off if that happened with one his players and the FA wouldn't dare take it any further.

If the club don't back Hazard here then fack them :pacspit:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pulled a sickie today, weirdly, before I called in, I felt like shyt, but after I called in, I felt better.:manny: